Page 13 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree1076Likes

Thread: Season 78 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Transfer market is dead as only been able to add 3 new players, quality is too low, still need ml/aml and Def and recommendations are usual gk rubbish
    It seems that 5 star, fast-training AML/ML and AMR/MR nordgens are very rare on some servers, and sometimes there are not even the medium-training or the lesser quality (4stars) ones. I have a lot of problems finding these last year (2015) for two seasons, and I had to buy and a AML/AMC/AMR and a AMR/MR from the scout's list, one in each season. I also posted a similar complaint to yours back then. The only 5-star ones that you might get on the auction list are second-hand players. On one server, I had noticed a trend: every 2 seasons or so, the more expensive 'nordgen' on day 1 is a DL or DL/DML. This is annoying when you need fast-training, high quality players for other positions required by the main formations that you intend to use.

Another annoying thing is that some specific 'nordgen' players that you are looking for or you desperately need don't appear in the first week or so (and sometimes not even in week 2), but they appear late in the season (week 3 or 4).
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-06-2016 at 12:39 PM.
    AramRonaldo7 and reddeviljohn like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    It seems that 5 star, fast-training AML/ML and AMR/MR nordgens are very rare on some servers, and sometimes there are not even the medium-training or the lesser quality (4stars) ones. I have a lot of problems finding these last year (2015) for two seasons, and I had to buy and a AML/AMC/AMR and a AMR/MR from the scout's list, one in each season. I also posted a similar complaint to yours back then. The only 5-star ones that you might get on the auction list are second-hand players. On one server, I had noticed a trend: every 2 seasons or so, the more expensive 'nordgen' on day 1 is a DL or DL/DML. This is annoying when you need fast-training, high quality players for other positions required by the main formations that you intend to use.

Another annoying thing is that some specific 'nordgen' players that you are looking for or you desperately need don't appear in the first week or so (and sometimes not even in week 2), but they appear late in the season (week 3 or 4).
    Yes I have encountered this before too, guess we will have to go with what we have as no point signing them beyond first week and we know next recommendations will be gk
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    Yes I have encountered this before too, guess we will have to go with what we have as no point signing them beyond first week and we know next recommendations will be gk
    On which day of the week do you get recommendations? There is likely to be some sort of relation for the types of players recommended; the probability of receiving certain type of players seems to be fixed (that is, the main list or set is fixed), like for your case, more GKs, and for others, more STs.
    reddeviljohn likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Rookie
    It seems that 5 star, fast-training AML/ML and AMR/MR nordgens are very rare on some servers
    Correction: It seems that 5 star nordgens are very rare on some servers.

To find a half-decent player I need to be awake at 7am or early, which I rarely can.
    Bunzo likes this.

Day 4 - Palace Terriers report.

Palace Terriers travelled to their 1st Leg Cup Qualifying Round match and, after a shaky start, took the play to their 1 Level and 2.0Q better hosts and pulled off a good 2-2 draw. After going behind early on, the visitors struck either side of half-time through Niklas Schlaudraff and Nikolay Radev to lead for most of the second half. The home side scored an equaliser with ten minutes to go but Terriers held on for parity and two away goals for the 2nd Leg.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-cup-cc-qr-cankiri-bjk-spor.jpg
    Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-cup-hl-qr1.jpg

A midday visit to the Transfer Market saw Terriers making their final upgrade in the midfield department. The Management went a little over his limit this time, but felt it was worth it.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-pt-michele-tempesta-auction.jpg

The new signing was pushed into the limelight for the away League match, and Terriers found the offside trap strong in their opponent, and had difficulty in circumventing it. The home side took the advantage at the mid-point of the first half, and it wasn't until the two minutes from time that the debutant scored with a long-shot to open his account with the Terriers.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s11-league-hl-round-2.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-06-2016 at 06:22 PM.
    Arion and reddeviljohn like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Oh man - is this what I've got to look froward to from now on? (Sorted by Quality, descending - the 18yo is 165Q!)

Season 78 - Are you ready?-s33-tm-day-4.jpg

Level 30, Day 4 - the Transfer Market has been bad, but this is the pits. Where are all the 5* Nordgens which flooded the market when it got like this last season?
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by Awe Imoleayo Peter View Post
    Nordeus is not through with me, below are results of cup games today. They came back from behind to take the lead and I had to score last minute goal to savage a draw. Is that not interesting?
    Of course it's not the best situation for the Golden Eaglets!
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Atlético Kolkata Day 4 Report

The first home league game was a 2-0. Herrera's start wasn't bad, assisting MOM Kayis (who seems to have forgotten how to play badly) for the opener in the 50'. Earlier, I subbed a defender for an extra striker, Torrano, and he scored in the 52'. I guess Torrano can be a good attacking option from the bench if we need some goals late in the game.

The Cup match was a tight one, with Atlético Kolkata travelled having a 1% advantage, contrary to the norm where they were favourites every time. It ended in a goalless... It may be a concern, scoring no away goals, but then we're yet to concede one at our home. And thanks Awe and Sunil for supporting in the Cup game
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

On which day of the week do you get recommendations? There is likely to be some sort of relation for the types of players recommended; the probability of receiving certain type of players seems to be fixed (that is, the main list or set is fixed), like for your case, more GKs, and for others, more STs.
    Not too sure
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4