Page 52 of 54 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 LastLast
Like Tree1076Likes

Thread: Season 78 - Are you ready?

Oh yes we made it, that even when the others teamed up against me.. Wuuuhuuuuuu CL next year

Season 78 - Are you ready?-img_20160430_162604.jpg

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Season 78 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 78 - Are you ready?-image.jpgSeason 78 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

What a devastating season. Led at the top of the table all season only to lose it to someone I previously beat 6-1 using the same tactics? Ridiculous.

The cups were a joke aswell. Too many coincidences this season.

What a game today, we scored 3 goals in the last 10 minutes. Bessa made a hat trick
    Season 78 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

And with this win, we Will finish mist likely 3rd, unless the other team get trolled( not very likely)

Bessa has the same goals scored of the current top scorer, but still games to be played.

This is how my team finished this season
    Bessa was my top scorer, what a season, and he is now the all time team top scorer with 167?, previous score was 166
    Guerrero was the most regular
    My MR Hoppman had a great season as well
    My ML Vob with important goals and assist

Season 78 - Are you ready?-image.jpg Season 78 - Are you ready?-image.jpg
    Duncton likes this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	66066Click image for larger version. 

Views:	39 
Size:	86.6 KB 
ID:	66067Click image for larger version. 

Views:	39 
Size:	96.4 KB 
ID:	66068

What a devastating season. Led at the top of the table all season only to lose it to someone I previously beat 6-1 using the same tactics? Ridiculous.

The cups were a joke aswell. Too many coincidences this season.
    If it is the case, then it's ridiculous indeed. This makes you think how much randomness or other '****' is involved in deciding the outcomes of certain matches. Other users won't see it like this until they become victims of such '****' too. And when I spoke of things repeating themselves too similarly, some fail to see it. They keep on finding ways to justify what happened despite that it is clear in many cases there was something fishy. Some even brought things that happened to say once a decade or two in real life to compare with something that happens 1-4 times every season or two in this game. Just keep a record of everything. You will probably see the same things repeating later on. You might even see similarities in match statistics and so on. Some things have been occurring so similarly that it can't be even due to randomness or randomness alone. There has to be something else that is significantly involved. I'm sure many such things are programmed to occur in this game; if it is not, then there is a flaw or a failure somewhere. And remember that you said something about tactics too where you thought they are not working any more this season. I have had similar feelings in the past too. This was back in 2015. It is probably not about the tactics, it is about the game deciding that you will not win or get the desired result for whatever other reasons. So, even if you had used other tactics for those cases, you will most probably still have had bad results. There is something else I have been suspecting a lot: at the beginning of each season, there is something that already gives certain teams significant advantages and other teams disadvantages. In other words, some things has already been fixed at the start of the season. I have observed trends that indicates the possibility of such things being there. So, an experienced observer, with an open mind, can already deduce how his team will perform in that particular season, irrespective of it's quality and the quality of the opponents. Just keep a record of everything that you can for this season. When it will repeat itself later on, you just have to compare and make deductions yourself.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-30-2016 at 04:16 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    Oh yes we made it, that even when the others teamed up against me.. Wuuuhuuuuuu CL next year

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20160430_162604.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	96.0 KB 
ID:	66065
    FC United seem to be professionals in qualifying for Champions League on Day 28, after sitting out of the berth for the other 27 days

PS f**k you Dynamo have changed their name back to Castle? Only to meet them again at Level 41
    Last edited by Arion; 04-30-2016 at 04:01 PM.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    FC United seem to be professionals in qualifying for Champions League on Day 28, after sitting out of the berth for the other 27 days

PS f**k you Dynamo have changed their name back to Castle? Only to meet them again at Level 41
    There must be something between this team and Houston Dynamo.

Who knows, next season it might be 'fu** you FC United'.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

motrin Season 9 Report

I would say Season 9 was fairly successful. After an early exit from the Cup, my squad ended the season with a double.

Overall Season Stats:
    Season 78 - Are you ready?-season-stats.jpg

Squad:
    Season 78 - Are you ready?-squad.jpg

League Domination:
    Season 78 - Are you ready?-league.jpg

Season 78 - Are you ready?-league-top.jpg

CL:
    Season 78 - Are you ready?-cl.jpg

Since I found it so difficult to find fast trainers, I won't be selling anyone off. We'll see what cup draw I get this time.

Famous
    This is my season report. Probably the last update about my teams.

Level 33 team

This was a very difficult season. Though my team was strongest ever in term of stars, most of the opponents are even stronger. Since my players are 6 star or close to 6 star, I could not upgrade the team by buying players through auction market. So I had to use the original players even though some of them especially the defenders very badly played. The team struggled throughout the season. Luckily, it gradually improved in 2nd half season as usual and eventually accomplished the task of promotion.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-bulldog-s32-end-season-table.jpgSeason 78 - Are you ready?-bulldog-s32-end-season-history.jpg

Level 26 team

The team started the season with losing 6 consecutive matches. It was at bottom of league table at half season point. After usual bouncing back at second half season, the team finished at 5th place in league. This is a season with great competitions. The teams ranking from 4th to 10th just got 1 more point than the next one.

This season was a very interesting challenge. Actually I didn't feel that my team was bad even though it amazingly lost first 6 matches in a row.

BTW, the balance of 160 tokens at season end is my record high.

Season 78 - Are you ready?-beauty-s26-end-season-history.jpgSeason 78 - Are you ready?-beauty-s26-end-season-table.jpg
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-30-2016 at 08:29 PM.
    Duncton, pcmacdaniel and talisman like this.

Beat rivals

http://

http://
    Last edited by reddeviljohn; 04-30-2016 at 08:34 PM.
    Duncton, pcmacdaniel and madflo19 like this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2