Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Champions League Draw

I have been there Talisman for several seasons, now I seem to have surpassed this and is on the other side! still I feel its very unfair

my example (this season) groups is kind of a joke

Champions League Draw-cl1.jpgChampions League Draw-cl11.jpgChampions League Draw-cl2.pngChampions League Draw-cl3.png

so it comes to playoff, here I meet the other impossible level 41 opponents

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Don't worry guys why you all are thinking about higher levels.Infair is inside same levels.As level is not a barrier for token buyers so I usually we can face lvl 20 team at level 15.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Rookie
    Just checked the level of the other teams in my CL draw, but they are all on level 10. Some i already played and a lot of new names.Between the teams (all level 10) i noticed a lot of difference in strength from 42 until 67.

Update, after Champions League Group stage Round 4

Well, it's been easier than I thought, but now is not the time for complacency. The trick is to be at each match, take special care with your (counter-)formation and nurture and apply your match bonuses. IIRC, someone did say on another thread that Nordeus had tweaked the matchplay so that it more favours the team of the manager that is present, and I tend to concur with that - the best play from the Casuals has been when I have been the only manager at the match.

Champions League Draw-s34-champ-group-round-4.jpg

Of the other Level 30 sides in this Champions League, 1 is 2nd in their Group (6pts), 1 is 3rd (6pts), 1 is last (3pts), 1 is last (1pt) and 3 are last (0pts).
    Last edited by talisman; 04-11-2016 at 05:26 PM.
    Arion likes this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

hmm all the lvl 30 teams that were drew got first in their leagues... Im going to aim for 3rd in my league to avoid this.
    Renamed to Bolton Wanderers Season 27.
    League Winners: 3,5,8,16,21,24,26,30,31,40
    Cup Winners: Seasons 10,25,28,35,40
    CL Winners: Seasons 19,23.37,
    Nivea winners; Season 30,41
    The Hoof is the Proof.

The odyssey continues - for now...

Casuals lost their Round 5 match to the team that beat them earlier in the Group, but produced a superb defensive/counter performance (despite the presence of the opposition manager and one of his cronies) to beat the strongest team in the Group to end up in 2nd place and qualify for the Knockout stage...

Champions League Draw-s34-champ-group-final-res.jpg

The other Level 30 teams didn't fare as well, all of them failing to qualify, but 3 of them finished 3rd in their Groups.

Champions League Draw-s34-champ-groups-l30-final-short.jpg
    Last edited by talisman; 04-17-2016 at 10:32 AM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12