Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Champions League Draw

Angry Champions League Draw

Looks like they're short of teams at Level 31 as Palace Casuals have been put into a Level 31 Champions League.

Champions League Draw-s34-champ-groups-l30-initial.jpg

Probably wouldn't mind if the differences in Quality weren't so skewed against the L30 sides...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Looks like they're short of teams at Level 31 as Palace Casuals have been put into a Level 31 Champions League.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S34 Champ Groups L30 Initial.jpg 
Views:	112 
Size:	91.5 KB 
ID:	64988

Probably wouldn't mind if the differences in Quality weren't so skewed against the L30 sides...
    So what to do with it?You have any suggestions or compaint?2 lines are not enough to express it
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

So what would you do about it - you seem to know everything about this game, anyway...
    Bunzo, Arion and gizzmo like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

This situation might be advantageous for teams in the lower levels as the prize money will likely to be more, as it is for the Cup when the level of the competition is higher. But, for your current level, there is not likely to be a lack of money for transfers. The only good there is in that for a manager of a team at this level is the additional challenge, and this will test your manager skills (especially, tactical skills).

Nothing much can be done here; you have to deal with it. Also, you are not the only L30 team of the batch, and it is only a difference of one level. But, it might be more difficult if the transfer market is poor like it is today for some users. It might also become frustrating for some users if this situation of yours keeps on repeating regularly. One solution will be to put a cap on the max. levels that can be reached on different servers as it seems that there is a lack of teams for doing a proper draw in the higher levels.

When I see the transfer market these days, I have a feeling that Nordeus has changed something deliberately, or may be it was always like this for the mid and higher levels, because when I was in the lower levels, the market was much better in terms of 'nordgens'.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-03-2016 at 09:57 AM.
    Abhinavsharma and Arion like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Dreamer
    I am level 25 and got team with level 29 ! fix it idiots , this is not cup :/ grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Rookie
    When i look at my CL there is nothing to see but the messages that CL is strating on day 3... Is that a timezone issue or what??

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    So what would you do about it - you seem to know everything about this game, anyway...
    Hey be cool.Don't say what you not know.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    This situation might be advantageous for teams in the lower levels as the prize money will likely to be more, as it is for the Cup when the level of the competition is higher. But, for your current level, there is not likely to be a lack of money for transfers. The only good there is in that for a manager of a team at this level is the additional challenge, and this will test your manager skills (especially, tactical skills).

Nothing much can be done here; you have to deal with it. Also, you are not the only L30 team of the batch, and it is only a difference of one level. But, it might be more difficult if the transfer market is poor like it is today for some users. It might also become frustrating for some users if this situation of yours keeps on repeating regularly. One solution will be to put a cap on the max. levels that can be reached on different servers as it seems that there is a lack of teams for doing a proper draw in the higher levels.

When I see the transfer market these days, I have a feeling that Nordeus has changed something deliberately, or may be it was always like this for the mid and higher levels, because when I was in the lower levels, the market was much better in terms of 'nordgens'.
    That is very satisfactory.

Talisman, I seem to be at the opposite spectrum — we're drawn in an insanely easy CL league and group. I am that guy who loves challenges and not a cakewalk. As they say, the grass is always greener on the other side.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post

All hat is just bla bla bla
    Nordeus must change this!!!! Always same discours that nothing can be change but it's big problem
    I play CL and cup against teams 4 levels more !!! I know already that i can't win cup and CL !!! Where is fun ? Where is pleasure ???????????
    Nordeus must do something !!!!!!! Servers must be changed or something other! But stop discours that it's like that and nothing to change !
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast