• 2 Post By Bunzo
  • 1 Post By lespa
  • 2 Post By Arion
  • 2 Post By cookizzz
  • 2 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong

Thread: The Cup

The Cup

Brilliant… Im level 12 & I kick this "cup" off against a level 16 team this afternoon
    I would lol if it wasn´t that funny…..
    lespa and Abhinavsharma like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Brilliant… Im level 12 & I kick this "cup" off against a level 16 team this afternoon
    I would lol if it wasn´t that funny…..
    me too.. :-)
    I am level 22 and start the competition against manager from level 26.
    let us hope our opponents are not active this season. :-)
    Bunzo likes this.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

I was outside this morning, and I saw the Cup game was played at home, my preferred place for first leg, against a 2 level higher team. Result? 1-0
    Bunzo and Abhinavsharma like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    I was outside this morning, and I saw the Cup game was played at home, my preferred place for first leg, against a 2 level higher team. Result? 1-0
    Nice one

Famous
    You are unlucky, but not the most unlucky.

Your opponent is theoretically similar in quality with your team on Day 1, and has limited time to buy higher quality players within 2 days.
    Abhinavsharma and Arion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Nice one
    But his formation has no players in flanks, and seems abandoned... Lucky tho
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Both my teams have opponents one Level higher and with higher overall Quality. The Starting XI Quality is almost equal (0.1% and 0.2% in their favour), so it will be interesting to see whatever advantage Nordeus gives to a higher Level in deciding those matches...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Famous
    Last season In the Cup final my opponent was 5 levels below me (I was 25, he was 20) and his whole team was 18/19/20 year old 6 and 7 * special ability players (for his level).
    I beat him 4-0 so just remember that for every loser there's a winner.
    Bunzo and Ljongbocken like this.

Addicted
    I against a team has higher Q than me...he is 81.9.... and my team is 79.1 (7 star as LV11)...i won 9:0....because my opposite is not playing...he has good formation and players....but...just not in the right position....if all his first 11 in right position...i don't think i can get it easily ....
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Dreamer
    and same thing for Champions League!
    this different levels in cup and CL will kill this game!!! NO FUN!