Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By Tactician
  • 1 Post By cookizzz

Thread: Dont have enough players!!

Cool Dont have enough players!!

As i did only win 1 game last season, there is not much money income for me...
    My account ended in minus, and then it was no money to by new players.
    Many players retired and Nordeus "gave" me some new players for this season.
    But, as my account was in minus, Nordeus sold my only forward to get my balance positiv, so I now have some 50 mill in bank.
    I have 3 substitutes now, all goalkeepers, and cant sell any of them
    I dont have any forwards, and no money to by one...
    I guess its Nordeus way to get me to spend coins in game... IT WILL NOT HAPPEND...lol, I will play without one..
    Its my 32 season and Im in manager lvl 28, I have ended among the last 4 players for 4 seasons..

HAPPY PLAYING, its only a game

It seems that you have not upgraded your facilities. If you have some money reserve, upgrade your stadium and facilities (including youth facilities), and keep upgrading them as the season proceeds. At your level, wages are very high, but this can be compensated by having a large stadium that will bring more revenue as ticket sales. You will also get players for 'free' from the youth academy; don't sign those that cost tokens.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-04-2016 at 03:10 PM.
    Sturla, Abhinavsharma and Arion like this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

I know. I did not do that when I had the money, now its to late... I hope it will change.. lol, maybe not..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    well, it's a managerial game too so as Tactician said, probably it's about your facilities.
    If you have a 260K' stadium, start playing friendly games.
    If not, maybe it's too late now to recover. Better take over a lower level team from the beginning.
    In lv20, I have so much money and don't know what to do with them.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sturla View Post
    But, as my account was in minus, Nordeus sold my only forward to get my balance positiv, so I now have some 50 mill in bank.
    I guess its Nordeus way to get me to spend coins in game... IT WILL NOT HAPPEND...lol, I will play without one..
    Its my 32 season and Im in manager lvl 28, I have ended among the last 4 players for 4 seasons..

Rally just 1 game? And fell in debt? You managed to pull of a ('02-03 I guess, don't remember) Derby County? And if you played at least 28 games, why it's in minus? Anyway, play some friendlies with price of £1 per ticket, else stadium will be 0.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    well, it's a managerial game too so as Tactician said, probably it's about your facilities.
    If not, maybe it's too late now to recover. Better take over a lower level team from the beginning.
    Mostly, I think its me that sucks as a manager...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Rally just 1 game? And fell in debt? You managed to pull of a ('02-03 I guess, don't remember) Derby County? And if you played at least 28 games, why it's in minus? Anyway, play some friendlies with price of £1 per ticket, else stadium will be 0.
    I think its because I pay my players much to much..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Mostly, I think its me that sucks as a manager...lol
    so, if you still like playing the game, start from the beginning and try to use your wisdom.
    There is a challenge in every level you know.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    In some seasons, the transfer is too inactive that it is extremely difficult to sell any player even if the players are close to next star. Players must be sold to agents for a little money. Cash can finally be used again. But my cash is so abandon that some cash will still remain even if I replace full squad.

If you still want to save your team, you can buy free agent players, sell your backup goalkeepers and other high value players, replace them with more free agents, convert your team to 3 star average so that you will participate in 3 star league and use 3 star free agents to compete, and slowly build the stadium when cash is accumulated enough.

It will be a great challenge to save a team like this.
    Last edited by cookizzz; 04-05-2016 at 01:18 AM.
    Arion likes this.

I know, right? I've got a surplus of money right now that I can't use on anything. I would like to buy rests and morale boosters with them but unfortunately that isn't an option.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END