Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Rant

Quote Originally Posted by Broxburn Rovers View Post
    look this game is all about money.... everything is cheap ****. Nordeus don't even know their own system thats why you can't find any information about the game. This game just likes to tease an flick your knob so you stick extra money in like a slot machine, if you think u can figure this game out your fkd because nordeus can't understant the cash code. Anyone can see this's a cheap game full of greed
    I used to play my best games and get my biggest wins by playing a simple formation called...

4-4-2.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    I used to play my best games and get my biggest wins by playing a simple formation called...

4-4-2.
    eh? and you were a gambler who lost everything? whats your point sir...

eh? and you were a gambler who lost everything? whats your point sir...
    The point is... everything is ****ed up.

Rookie
    ha true m8. hope u didn't take offence to my post. im a joker and a slut ;P

ha true m8. hope u didn't take offence to my post. im a joker and a slut ;P
    Huh??? .... lol... Nah, It's only a forum after all.
    Darth Sidious likes this.

I had such similar BS last season, when a RL friend, was his second day in the game, came to the glorious idea to make a friendly with me 35 minutes before the match, I came online when my league match started, wondered about the fitness of my players, made some changes, but could not really bring my team on track. That is not Nordeus fault (except that a system would make more sense IMHO where a friendly needs to be confirmed by the other team before it can be played, exception maybe computer controlled team, where no on gets hurt if he/she loses).
    Long story short, I lost the match, was very pissed and had a private discussion with my RL buddy that he should take a look at the match schedule before scheduling a friendly. He replied first "with your team you should have beaten ...", but I could convince him to take care with firendlies. He did from that day on and we are still RL friends.

So, these things happen. They are annoying, if it is a real-time friend I would try to discuss about the topic since RL friends are normally more important than online ones. At randoms I do not hesitate to look for their FB account, write them a friendly message, that explains my dissapointment (no one is insulted in them). But if they don't react on it, I throw them from my buddy list.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    League Game Match vs 92.2 today Lost 2-1
    Champions League Match vs 93.5 played with an illegal formation because I was pissed off... Won 1-0.
    LOL i wish i could understand this but still i cannot figure out how it can be true !

good job july i think illegal formation sometimes are lethal ...

Apprentice
    lets open new sub-forum: the horror stories.

Apprentice
    How hard would it be for ass monkeys to make it so you have to confirm a friendly?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukilon View Post
    How hard would it be for ass monkeys to make it so you have to confirm a friendly?
    not hard...but for somethings dumber than an ass monkey...I don't know.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast