View Poll Results: Would you buy Luis Vicente?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 41.67%
  • No

7 58.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: To buy or not to buy?

Rookie

To buy or not to buy?

That's the question!

So I have 2 good strikers on my squad. However today TE suggests a new lad for my team for 49 T. I usually play with only one ST

Below are the skills of possible transfer and my two strikers.
    To buy or not to buy?-screenshot_2016-04-11-14-03-04.jpg
    To buy or not to buy?-screenshot_2016-04-11-14-03-25.jpg
    To buy or not to buy?-screenshot_2016-04-11-14-03-34.jpg

Luis Vicente is better overall than both my strikers but is worse in critical skills. Chahrour is particularly brilliant in shooting/finalization.
    However Luis is the youger of all, although Ludwig (my reserve ST) is a fast trainer a year older. I believe Luis to be a fast trainer as well with the added SA, so I am really on the dilemma of which of these 3 strikers to ditch (if any) or how to accomodate all of them in my team...

What are your thougts on this?

Rookie
    After last League game Ludwig got injured for 6 games (after coming in as a sub for a 2 striker formation) so I think I'll end up buying Luis Vicente.

If he´s a 19 year old recommended player then buy him as he should train up pretty quickly.
    Last edited by Bunzo; 04-11-2016 at 05:16 PM.

Dreamer
    its shame he does not have shadow striker ability, that stuck nicely with AML position as they score or seem to score more than strikers.... hard to say .... depends how much you value 49 T ... I wouldnt buy it and wait for the morning, get NGE for 1-2 Tokens and train shadow striker on AML, AMr... I dont have to say that in recent ST issue in top eleven there is no need special ability for them..... your choice

CDL
    49 T? ....no.

49T is a bit steep and since you only play with one ST and you have 2 good ST already in your team you probably don't need him, should be able to find a good one for far less tokens from the auctions transfer market instead..
    Arion likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    its shame he does not have shadow striker ability, that stuck nicely with AML position as they score or seem to score more than strikers.... hard to say .... depends how much you value 49 T ... I wouldnt buy it and wait for the morning, get NGE for 1-2 Tokens and train shadow striker on AML, AMr... I dont have to say that in recent ST issue in top eleven there is no need special ability for them..... your choice
    Yeah been trying Nordgens but this season I only spotted (and bought!) a fast trainer RB. There's a lot of youngsters being generated but they are sometimes worth (in $) the same as 25-27 year old ones...

Quote Originally Posted by CDL View Post
    49 T? ....no.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinXI View Post
    49T is a bit steep and since you only play with one ST and you have 2 good ST already in your team you probably don't need him, should be able to find a good one for far less tokens from the auctions transfer market instead..
    I know it's a lot but I have enough to spend anyway and due to the scarcity of good fast training Nordgens it's worth it and besides it is free $-wise.
    JustinXI likes this.

Rookie
    I ended up buying him and in his debut he scored 4 goals (3 of them in the first 20 minutes). He also already rose to quality 112% (68).
    Arion, JustinXI and Let's Rock like this.

No surprise... On debut, David had a hattrick. He's only 21 now, and already a club legend.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Dreamer
    you show habilities of the players....and habilities means.....nothing!!! never look that, it means nothing!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast