Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: Can a good keeper be just as efficient 'unscientific test'

Lightbulb Can a good keeper be just as efficient 'unscientific test'

For the rest of this season and maybe more I will test this player on setpieces.

Reasons:

• because its fun
    • to see if ratings are improveded due to succes (the chicken or egg dilemma) not due to previous form
    • to see if he scores and assists as much as a SA player.

As you can see, he has no attacking skills. But he loves rushing out, over 200%.

With the new skills on keepers he shouldn't be able to do anything in the attacking role.

My thesis is that it is only a new name for the same skills. shooting finishing etc.

Rushing out = Shooting
    Communication = finishing

I will share his progress through out this season, a period where I am considering quitting this game, that is turning more and more ludicrous
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 02-18-2016 at 03:48 PM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My thesis is that it is only a new name for the same skills. shooting finishing etc.
    Rushing out = Shooting
    Communication = finishing
    for me this isn't a surprise (as his performance wouldn't affected by those skills).
    The surprise as I see it, is how he got such a big difference between those 5 skills (I mean between rushing out and the four others) because the old version didn't allow to have such difference.
    Gert Funck likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    for me this isn't a surprise (as his performance wouldn't affected by those skills).
    The surprise as I see it, is how he got such a big difference between those 5 skills (I mean between rushing out and the four others) because the old version didn't allow to have such difference.
    The rushing out is nearly twice the other skills GK skills.

Fitness is at least 5x the other skills for an academy player Selwyn!!!!!!
    nikolgiorgos likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    now lets see how well he does. on corners he has already outplayed players with that SA before he got the last star
    Arion likes this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    now lets see how well he does. on corners he has already outplayed players with that SA before he got the last star
    If he emerges as the Top 3 assist or Top 7 goalscorers, name him Rogerio Ceni.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

First match went pretty good, although no freekicks. Two corner assist and MVP

Can a good keeper be just as efficient 'unscientific test'-screenshot_2016-02-18-17-34-56.jpg
    Can a good keeper be just as efficient 'unscientific test'-screenshot_2016-02-18-17-38-27.jpg
    Can a good keeper be just as efficient 'unscientific test'-screenshot_2016-02-18-17-38-50.jpg
    Can a good keeper be just as efficient 'unscientific test'-img_20160218_174046.jpg

Interesting experiment - Nordeus probably haven't catered for this in their match engine.

"Goalkeeper takes free-kick, defence clears it and immediately an opposition player launches the ball from inside their own half and the ball bounces into the unguarded net"
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Interesting experiment - Nordeus probably haven't catered for this in their match engine.

"Goalkeeper takes free-kick, defence clears it and immediately an opposition player launches the ball from inside their own half and the ball bounces into the unguarded net"
    Not the last time I tried it. So guess not

Fascinating.
    Team Orange Roughies | Last season league winners, Cup and CL finalists | Season 11 | Level 11

TREBLE wins: 1
    League: 7
    Cup: 2
    Champions League: 2

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    First match went pretty good, although no freekicks. Two corner assist and MVP

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-18-17-34-56.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	62938

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-18-17-38-27.jpg 
Size:	94.0 KB 
ID:	62939

Name:	Screenshot_2016-02-18-17-38-50.jpg 
Size:	91.6 KB 
ID:	62940

Name:	IMG_20160218_174046.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	62941
    wow...you GK can did that...but...the more interested things are....your DL.... 3 min on field gained 4% @.@ compare to your DR.... 90 min only 3%~
    Gert Funck likes this.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast