Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By madflo19
  • 1 Post By Ahlony Wong

Thread: The Invincibles... When do I get it?

The Invincibles... When do I get it?

OK I guess I can finish undefeated, but I guess some way or the other some draws will cost me the league, as is our tradition LOL. But for to get "The Invincibles", do I have to finish undefeated AND win the league or only finish undefeated? Just wanna know...
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
    Arion likes this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    OK I guess I can finish undefeated, but I guess some way or the other some draws will cost me the league, as is our tradition LOL. But for to get "The Invincibles", do I have to finish undefeated AND win the league or only finish undefeated? Just wanna know...
    only undefeated is enough....but well...so far i only got 1 season undefeated...after that...every season...i still lost 1 match...no matter what i did in that match... just lost LOL...and the report always said "they got lucky" or "we are unlucky" LOL....i think...you have to be very very lucky in the whole season to get undefeated LOL (and i lost 1 league match 2 days ago already... 2:0 lost XD ) but i won all the league title since season 3 tho...
    Arion likes this.