Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Special Ability

Special Ability

I am completely new to top eleven and finding my feet. I have searched for the answer but can't find it.

Please could someone tell me whether training a special ability effects my players normal training and if so, how much?

Are special abilities worth the time to train??

Thanks

I trained my striker for one on one soccer.
    I used every green pack on it and it just took 15 days.
    He is doing nice with new ability.
    Go ahead and train.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

When you are training an SA, your player will not gain in any other skill. You can pause the training of the SA if you want to work on other skills. I generally train SAs on players. I have no idea if they actually help. I like to enhance a player's natural ability. For example, I'll give a good crosser the corner kick SA or a good passer the play maker SA. But that's just the way I do it. There is a lot of info on this forum about special abilities and if they're worth it.
    Arion likes this.

Just another of my preferences: I only train SA on young fast trainers. Otherwise, it takes too many green packs for me.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Robashby View Post
    I am completely new to top eleven and finding my feet. I have searched for the answer but can't find it.

Please could someone tell me whether training a special ability effects my players normal training and if so, how much?

Are special abilities worth the time to train??

Thanks
    did you check the useful threads
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...click-see.html
    there is a post about special abilities there
    Arion and Abhinavsharma like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    FK and CK are must....
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

Don't train them. It eats away a star.
    As Ahlony said, Free Kick and corner kick are must, but it's better to have them with the player while buying from the market.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahlony Wong View Post
    FK and CK are must....
    I disagree.

If you have a good playmaker, you don't need CK. PM also does "important" passes during the game - look here.
    CK is overrated (I know four teams (my wife, her brother, my best friend and mine), no CK can handle my PM - my wife's PM is also much better than her CK). But it's just me experience.

For me very important to have Arial Defender Which are perfectly works during opponents corners and Defensive wall to decrease the percentage of goal conceding from the opponents free kicks.

Earlier there were 0 replies here.
    I just picked it from old posts.lol
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast