Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Special Ability

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    I disagree.

If you have a good playmaker, you don't need CK. PM also does "important" passes during the game - look here.
    CK is overrated (I know four teams (my wife, her brother, my best friend and mine), no CK can handle my PM - my wife's PM is also much better than her CK). But it's just me experience.
    well... it depends~ CK is not 100% that give you a score. it just increase the chance (and it also depends on player's skill) yea PK also can be a good CK taker~

but i prefer that CK are in ST or AMX (X= R,L,C) because they are lack of defense skill...which means they have higher crossing, and passing skill in attack... while PM i prefer in my MC which the skill are average....so... that means their attacking skill are lower than ST or AMX in my team
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 06-02-2016 at 03:59 PM.

well... it depends~ CK is not 100% that give you a score. it just increase the chance (and it also depends on player's skill) yea PK also can be a good CK taker~

but i prefer that CK are in ST or AMX (X= R,L,C) because they are lack of defense skill...which means they have higher crossing, and passing skill in attack... while PM i prefer in my MC which the skill are average....so... that means their attacking skill are lower than ST or AMX in my team

I disagree: I'd rather my DL or DR have Corner kick ability because my AMX's as you say are better at attacking and therefore scoring goals, especially if they have dribbler or shadow striker. Plus, After corner the play stops and takes back, which means your DL or DR will be right back in his place (so unrealistic, I KNOW!) but better they have a CK skill so all your attackers can have a chance at scoring DON'T make your DC into CK, they need air defence

Apprentice
    What's anyone opinion for AMC having playmaker ability?

Quote Originally Posted by woopypooky View Post
    What's anyone opinion for AMC having playmaker ability?
    I don't play much with AMC,but instead of playmaker ability,I would give him SS ability
    Bunzo and ibangali like this.

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Dreamer
    A nice thing I noticed if that sometimes Playmaker players take freekicks even if they don't top the assigned orders in freekicks,
    but if they do then they pass/give the ball to players that have Freekick ability (and in this case they often score).

This season I had also a Playmaker DC and it was useful in having less wasted balls from defense to midfield ..

So I think Playmaker ability is really useful also in freekicks and defense

Quote Originally Posted by Javert89 View Post
    A nice thing I noticed if that sometimes Playmaker players take freekicks even if they don't top the assigned orders in freekicks,
    but if they do then they pass/give the ball to players that have Freekick ability (and in this case they often score).
    It happens with me as well.
    It wasn't our day.

Quote Originally Posted by Javert89 View Post
    This occurrence has nothing to do with the SA. When another player takes the freekick, the assigned freekick taker makes a curtain goal, and the freekick taker is credited for it, the assister not. It is kind of a bug in the animations.
    madflo19 and Toxcatl like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12