Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Don't give up! (ALL ROADS LEAD TO SUCCESS)

  1. #1
    Famous Abhinavsharma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,091

    Don't give up! (ALL ROADS LEAD TO SUCCESS)

    Hello players,
    NEVER GIVE UP! STICK WITH FAILURE TO FIND SUCCESS
    Let's talk about those teams who give up! and accept defeat from inside.Suppose your team failed to qualify for next league.What thoughts will come into your mind?Surely you will think that you wasted one season and you are bad manager.But what good is in thinking? Thoughts are reality.Never think you have lost everything!

    1: Try to find mistakes you did last season
    If you want to be successfull then remember to consider yourself as lowest than others.Never try to be overconfident.Use right tactics and take help from other managers(forum or fb pages).Always try to know best tactics per situation and keep on hunting for best squad.

    2: Never have negative mentality.
    Do you accept defeat before playing match?Never think your team weak on basis of quality.Right tactics can overpower quality.Always try to think and find opponent weakness.As you can't judge team by it's stats only.I myself have beaten teams 2 stars stronger in quality then my teams.

    3: No rose without thorn( Must have potenial to bear defeat)
    There is no such team who never loses(mou fc is special case lol).Facing defeat is much easy than bearing it.We must have will to accept defeat.This can only happen if you loses bravely.You must fight till last minutes only then you can be statisfied with your teams.If you does not want to bear defeat then better don't play lol

    4: Rome was not build in a day! (Keep on struggling and wait for success)
    Why should we feel shame when we fail to qualify for next league?Actualy this is our mentality that our top eleven friends will make fun of us.We also feel like we lost everything.Don't think of such things and play new season with new tactics and staregies and wait for fruit of success.If you can struggle then you can have success.Like an ant who tries many times to climb a wall.


    5: A word to the wise
    Your team actually gets time to gain more quality and you can improve your team quality.This is just like extra classes after school.You can dominate newly arrived teams with your one season quality gain.This time you can't show yourself down.Just change your view of thinking


    Atlast I will say" SOFT WORDS BUTTER NO PARSNIPS".Action,rather than mere words,help people in need.
    Last edited by Abhinavsharma; 04-18-2016 at 07:19 AM.
    Supastar likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

  2. #2
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    42
    I failed to qualify for next league prev season.I was very sad so I decided to come to forum for help!
    Thanks for this inspiring post.I was planning to change my club but now I will fight for my team!
    To be surprised,My team is no3 in this season and I was little happy with this.

  3. #3
    Famous Abhinavsharma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,091
    Liecester city is best example!
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

  4. #4
    Famous Arion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Supastar View Post
    I failed to qualify for next league prev season.I was very sad so I decided to come to forum for help!
    Thanks for this inspiring post.I was planning to change my club but now I will fight for my team!
    To be surprised,My team is no3 in this season and I was little happy with this.
    Not being promoted also has it's perks too — your players have a star added. Some managers do it intentionally, it's called "tanking". It's done to improve players quality, since on an average a young player can gain a star each season. So at the beginning he was 5*, by the end he became 6*, and when the team promoted, he became 5* again. But when tanking, he'll become 7* star in 2 season, thus becoming 6* the season you promoted.

    I'd personally be happier finishing 8th-14th than 5th-7th, but this mentality of mine might change if I were Level 30+.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

    A good defence is the best offense.

  5. #5
    Famous Abhinavsharma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,091
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Not being promoted also has it's perks too — your players have a star added. Some managers do it intentionally, it's called "tanking". It's done to improve players quality, since on an average a young player can gain a star each season. So at the beginning he was 5*, by the end he became 6*, and when the team promoted, he became 5* again. But when tanking, he'll become 7* star in 2 season, thus becoming 6* the season you promoted.

    I'd personally be happier finishing 8th-14th than 5th-7th, but this mentality of mine might change if I were Level 30+.
    Yup! Thats one of the perk.
    But major thing is that you become fearless.
    Arion likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

  6. #6
    Famous Abhinavsharma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,091
    Arion to be true, I don't buy players if I have best line up.Even if it is 4☆.But I use green packs on special players to maintain thier quality Upto scout.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

  7. #7
    Famous Abhinavsharma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,091
    It happened with me also.I stopped playing top eleven for one year.My team failed to qualify for 4 times when I was offfline for a year.But after year when I logged in I was surprised to see that my team had passed 2 season only.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

  8. #8
    Dreamer ElPocho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    on the beach
    Posts
    351
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Hello players,
    NEVER GIVE UP! STICK WITH FAILURE TO FIND SUCCESS
    Let's talk about those teams who give up! and accept defeat from inside.Suppose your team failed to qualify for next league.What thoughts will come into your mind?Surely you will think that you wasted one season and you are bad manager.But what good is in thinking? Thoughts are reality.Never think you have lost everything!


    1: Try to find mistakes you did last season
    If you want to be successfull then remember to consider yourself as lowest than others.Never try to be overconfident.Use right tactics and take help from other managers(forum or fb pages).Always try to know best tactics per situation and keep on hunting for best squad.

    2: Never have negative mentality.
    Do you accept defeat before playing match?Never think your team weak on basis of quality.Right tactics can overpower quality.Always try to think and find opponent weakness.As you can't judge team by it's stats only.I myself have beaten teams 2 stars stronger in quality then my teams.

    3: No rose without thorn( Must have potenial to bear defeat)
    There is no such team who never loses(mou fc is special case lol).Facing defeat is much easy than bearing it.We must have will to accept defeat.This can only happen if you loses bravely.You must fight till last minutes only then you can be statisfied with your teams.If you does not want to bear defeat then better don't play lol

    4: Rome was not build in a day! (Keep on struggling and wait for success)
    Why should we feel shame when we fail to qualify for next league?Actualy this is our mentality that our top eleven friends will make fun of us.We also feel like we lost everything.Don't think of such things and play new season with new tactics and staregies and wait for fruit of success.If you can struggle then you can have success.Like an ant who tries many times to climb a wall.


    5: A word to the wise
    Your team actually gets time to gain more quality and you can improve your team quality.This is just like extra classes after school.You can dominate newly arrived teams with your one season quality gain.This time you can't show yourself down.Just change your view of thinking


    Atlast I will say" SOFT WORDS BUTTER NO PARSNIPS".Action,rather than mere words,help people in need.

    Nice Motivation Topic and it's 100% useful in life and top eleven .
    Abhinavsharma likes this.

  9. #9
    Pro Awe Imoleayo Peter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    988
    Abhinavsharma I must say this your best post I ever read. Thanks
    Abhinavsharma and Arion like this.

  10. #10
    Famous Abhinavsharma's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,091
    Thanks guys.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast