Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By unicus
  • 1 Post By Medo zalata

Thread: Amazed ! MC with only 4 stars was sold in 14th knockout round for 611K??

Lightbulb Amazed ! MC with only 4 stars was sold in 14th knockout round for 611K??

My 19 yr old MC with no special ability with only 4 star (15) was kept for auction and no one bid it until the last minute and went on to till the 14th round of knock out and sold for 611K. I have put up for very low around 450k because went i put 600k he was not sold just an hour earlier!

what can be the possible reason for that. why were these guys targeting him???Amazed ! MC with only 4 stars was sold in 14th knockout round for 611K??-14th-top-eleven.jpg

Some people take it personal in losing an auction and spend way too many tokens this way. No reason at all to buy a 4* for that many tokens, if at all
    dave1311 and Arion like this.

Quote Originally Posted by unicus View Post
    Some people take it personal in losing an auction and spend way too many tokens this way. No reason at all to buy a 4* for that many tokens, if at all
    but is there anything to do with less age or any other factor?

Quote Originally Posted by Sudd Kongbrailatpam View Post
    but is there anything to do with less age or any other factor?
    Many young players 18-21 are fast trainers but this is not really important in low levels
    You're just lucky
    Arion likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Medo zalata View Post
    Many young players 18-21 are fast trainers but this is not really important in low levels
    You're just lucky
    Well just let me ask an off the topic question as a newbie ... i am a lvl 1 player just started few days back... how much point is a good one at this lvl of start.. i have 18.2 in my playing eleven.. and left with just 3.4 million. and only ;( 8 tokenAmazed ! MC with only 4 stars was sold in 14th knockout round for 611K??-squad.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sudd Kongbrailatpam View Post
    Well just let me ask an off the topic question as a newbie ... i am a lvl 1 player just started few days back... how much point is a good one at this lvl of start.. i have 18.2 in my playing eleven.. and left with just 3.4 million. and only ;( 8 tokenClick image for larger version. 

Name:	squad.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	65625
    Even with a 2* team, you can be pretty competitive. Check this one: http://forum.topeleven.com/showthread.php?p=401459
    Last edited by Arion; 04-20-2016 at 03:23 PM. Reason: Added link
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    LOL not surprise... i bid a 3 stars for 52 rounds at the end of the season...just for fun and reach the 50 round achievements LOL~

Apprentice
    Some people don't give up and keep throwing tokens at them hoping the other will give up.
    The time of day can also effect how well your player sells, I've got some amazing bargains late at night, during the day it's near impossible.
    4 stars at 18 may be trainable easily up for many years, but the value is usually shown in the players profile.