Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Hard time for token farmers...

still ok here
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

To get what I would say an acceptable budget of 200T/season for transfers/scouts to improve my team each season (my old regime, I'm returning to this after this season), You would need to obtain just over 7T/day (7T x 28 = 196T)
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

peanuts labs haven t had a single offer since the day i started playing. I found best to be sponsorpay and supersonic.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    To get what I would say an acceptable budget of 200T/season for transfers/scouts to improve my team each season (my old regime, I'm returning to this after this season), You would need to obtain just over 7T/day (7T x 28 = 196T)
    Well, actually i need at least 125T for 2 scout DCs+18T for my new fresh hot prospect
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

hmm 2 of my friends told me that they didn't get their daily free token given by the sponsor today... it's a bit weird.

I paid 24 tokens, but i didn't received them. Please help me!!

Hi!
    I'm a level 6 manager, and I read the written surprisingly, because here in Hungary from the available offers (which are about a number of 40 in all, mostly purchase offers) one can hardly collect a few tokens a week (!!!) from videos and surveys, or (untrustworthy) programs. So I'm jealous as f**k at you guys I collected about 10T so far, but the good offers ran out, and I don't want to spend money on the others (mostly phone related offers).
    Tell me, where do you play if you farm so many T? BTW I also tried AnonymoX, and it failed too. This needs a more serious solution, but that doesn't belong here...
    Anyway I use about 30T / season to buy 2-3 new players and it worked well so far (in 6th season I have 4 league wins, a 3rd place, a CL win and a 3rd place), but I'm so frustrated because of the Token Buyers who stolen the chosen players not once, and the 10+ token loss was kinda unpleasant. I read in the forum, that bidding is most rewarding after maintenance (what is - if i remember good - at 2AM GMT, what means I have to get up at 4 AM But I can't. Just occasionally...
    HERCZENATOR - Mencs Eszter Unajtid

I want my 14T for playing tribal wars.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    i didn´t receive my daily one token too today, **** with this system

Filled 3 surveys last night, i get no token.
    Ljepoje likes this.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast