Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Hard time for token farmers...

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    the second one.

Anyways, for who has problems with fb, log directly via Top Eleven - Be a Football (Soccer) Manager --->play now. offers are more, and easier.
    Damn, sometimes its region related, but also they can change the amount offered at anytime.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by fmldotcom View Post
    If you have Iphone use tapjoy. Every 3 days I get like 10-20 tokens. All you do is install apps then run it, after get your tokens (should be right away) just delete the apps.
    when trying to signup with tapjoy, I stuck at the birthday box. why I can't enter my birthday?

Addicted
    there are only tokens for buying stuff at my tapjoy (in Austria)

This is getting past a joke now, its now the 23rd March. Wheres my tokens?
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Here we go again This new week, 0 tokens earned ^^
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

Rookie
    It's sad how people are complaining while they can actually earn tokens(even a few) while there are people like me who got no opportunity to earn tokens from the game just because there is no offer for their country.

Quote Originally Posted by killeralexis View Post
    It's sad how people are complaining while they can actually earn tokens(even a few) while there are people like me who got no opportunity to earn tokens from the game just because there is no offer for their country.
    i didn't.

Rookie
    Well all this psot is about complains on how you don't earn tokens.If i could have the opportunity to do something for free and get tokens back.Like playing a game till one point,i'd be glad to get even the 1/3 of the tokens they promise.The whole situation is already unfair when some players can and some others can't get free tokens.

Apprentice
    Well all this psot is about complains on how you don't earn tokens.If i could have the opportunity to do something for free and get tokens back.Like playing a game till one point,i'd be glad to get even the 1/3 of the tokens they promise.The whole situation is already unfair when some players can and some others can't get free tokens.
    I'd buy tokens via mobile but even that is not available in my country lol

No, that's wrong. This topic is to show that there are differents moments in the token offers process. That's not my fault if you don't live in the wrong contry dude.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast