Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Hard time for token farmers...

Rookie
    You don't understand,do you?It is a complain saying that this weak i earned 10 tokens instead of 100 while there is a big % of the managers playing this game that can't get a singe token from offers

Quote Originally Posted by killeralexis View Post
    You don't understand,do you?It is a complain saying that this weak i earned 10 tokens instead of 100 while there is a big % of the managers playing this game that can't get a singe token from offers
    As i said dude, i didn't get any token since - at least- 2 weeks. I think i don't get more tokens than you But you're right on a point : some countries can massive farm, because they have LOADS of offers. And this buddy, really really sucks.
    - My Jersey designs : First | Second | Third -

I get like 2 or 3T per day from watching videos + 5 or 6T per week when I download a app. The surveys dont pay off anymore...
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I get like 2 or 3T per day from watching videos + 5 or 6T per week when I download a app. The surveys dont pay off anymore...
    True, no surveys availables anymore

How did you guys farm? Was it per day basis by doing the same survey/video watching etc over and over? I tried for the first time yesterday and managed to earn my first 8T from a survey (can't remember which sponsor) then I tried another one but failed to get tokens..

Are they locked to an email or IP?

Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I only get 1 token per day with my mobile. No more offers available in Estonia. And you get so many, gg...

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    I only get 1 token per day with my mobile. No more offers available in Estonia. And you get so many, gg...
    Of course dude, mobile offers do sucks. You have to associate your account with facebook and using the Play Now - Top Eleven be a Football Manager offers

Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    Hey folks, can you let me know whether you're having trouble with offers via Facebook, or on Play Now - Top Eleven be a Football Manager ? Or both? We'd need that info before investigating further.
    i filled about 13 surveys and comfirm registrations, i did not receive any tokens. my id 100004652735958

Hey guys,

iam playing since last week, so iam pretty new to this game . Iam in my first session and it goes rather well.

But not with getting free tokens :/. I have the feeling that many of them don´t work or the surveys are used to get someone´s contact data and so on.

Some Example´s:

I do the Matomy Offers.

Angry Birds - You get the tokens after you downloaded the game

Well, i downloaded it in an instant and i did not receive any tokens.

Pacman 100% FREE! - Same here ...

Rappelz the Trial - Well i played the game, because i wanted the 18 tokens, but i dont know what they mean "complete the first level". What do they mean with first level ???

First level of the game I guess!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4