Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Green / Red / Blue packs

  1. #1
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    335

    Green / Red / Blue packs

    HELPPPPPPP!!!!!

    I'm running out fast. With a small squad in 3 competitions, I am highly reliant on these, but there have been no videos available for these for days. I can get 1 of each per day via friends, but that doesn't come close to feeding my addiction.

    I recall people saying that logging in via other browsers helps. I'll have to try that. I have tried going via facebook and direct to topeleven.com/play, but there is nothing.

    Don't make me use IE, I really loathe that browser.

  2. #2
    Dreamer Gafaton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    na toca acampado.
    Posts
    345
    u must buy them with tokens or just get some from ur stadium upgrades
    Tarantini Master


    Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

    Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

  3. #3
    VIP July Fourth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,386
    Try to come up with a strategy for when is the best time to use all these boosters, they are not needed all of the time.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

  4. #4
    Famous Potemy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,731
    Play friendlies instead of training.
    God Bless!

    Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens


    League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13


    Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15


    Cup
    Best placing: Quarter-Finals/Last 8
    - Season 16, Level 16, Level 23 Cup

  5. #5
    Champion Ljepoje's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    2,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Timmy Tee View Post
    HELPPPPPPP!!!!!

    I'm running out fast. With a small squad in 3 competitions, I am highly reliant on these, but there have been no videos available for these for days. I can get 1 of each per day via friends, but that doesn't come close to feeding my addiction.

    I recall people saying that logging in via other browsers helps. I'll have to try that. I have tried going via facebook and direct to topeleven.com/play, but there is nothing.

    Don't make me use IE, I really loathe that browser.

    The "best-way" to reduce the senseless spending on blue-green or red boosters is to have a full 22 man squad and set up a squad rotation system. Otherwise your will end up in a difficult situation.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________


  6. #6
    Apprentice cosmin100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Play friendlies instead of training.
    What would be the advantage of playing friendlies vs training?
    Thanks!
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

  7. #7
    Famous Darth Sidious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Korriban
    Posts
    1,144
    Quote Originally Posted by Potemy View Post
    Play friendlies instead of training.
    This is so true, friendlies are the best. you get skill points + free booster and also admission tickets $ . Kill 3 birds with 1 stone
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions


    View The Mighty Washi Team Stats


  8. #8
    Famous Morgan O'Bree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,622
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmin100 View Post
    What would be the advantage of playing friendlies vs training?
    Thanks!
    For every friendly you get:

    -Skill points
    -A green pack if you sub at least one member during friendlies
    -A red pack if you finish the game without cards
    -A blue pack if you win.

  9. #9
    Famous Darth Sidious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Korriban
    Posts
    1,144
    Furthermore you get to try out all those weird formation that you have come up with and see if they works
    Started 21/02/13
    Team: (Kashiwa Washi) (柏イーグル) (คะชิวะนกอินทรี) (柏市鹰)
    Current Season / Level: 3
    Achievements:
    Season 1 / Level 1
    league champion
    Season 2 / Level 2
    League champion Undefeated GA = 1
    Champions League Undefeated GA = 0
    Cup Champions


    View The Mighty Washi Team Stats


  10. #10
    Apprentice cosmin100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    For every friendly you get:

    -Skill points
    -A green pack if you sub at least one member during friendlies
    -A red pack if you finish the game without cards
    -A blue pack if you win.
    Wow, that indeed is a lot better! Thanks!
    Season 1: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 2: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 3: DOUBLE! League and Cup Winner
    Season 4: DOUBLE! League and CL Winner
    Season 5: League Winner
    Season 6: TREMBLE! League, Cup and CL Winner
    Season 7: League Winner
    Campioana unei mari iubiri! HAI CRAIOVA!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast