Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Your experience with tactics

Your experience with tactics

What are your tactics when you play attacking, normal, and defensive formations and why did you choose them??

For example, when I play attacking formations I use short passes to prevent CA, high press to increase attacking opportunities, offside traps as I noticed it worked a lot, zonal marking as not many defensive player will be there to use man marking. And so on
    Show us your tactics and when and why do you use them

Sorry but nobody with a successful tactic is going to share it. Not unless they want people to figure out a counter for it.

I won 2 trebles in a row but this season I've lost 4 games yet only dropped 2 points last season. I'm starting to think it's not as affective anymore.

Also, I gave my tactics to a friend and it didn't work for him so what worked for me might not work for you.

There is no successful tactic 100% ,there is good team and suitable/reasonable tactic for that team quality, but mostly against stronger teams than me i always play defending and it worked well for me so far ,and vs weaker teams i play attacking mostly with the same formation ,it works like 80 % i could never win 100 % in all competitions, i did it once in season 2 but that was season two,after season 20 it's complicated .

Your experience with tactics-image.jpgYour experience with tactics-image.jpgYour experience with tactics-image.jpg

99%

Quote Originally Posted by El Pistolero View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	65856Click image for larger version. 

Views:	76 
Size:	90.5 KB 
ID:	65857Click image for larger version. 

Views:	75 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	65858

99%
    i'm guessing you have 100 % world class team 11 players ? maybe even 2-3 starts more than world class

Your experience with tactics-image.jpgYour experience with tactics-image.jpg

Nope. Mostly just turned scouts or 5* with 1 almost world class player. Most have special abilities but they're players I collected over the months who actually perform well. I don't buy tokens either.
    Last edited by El Pistolero; 04-25-2016 at 05:33 PM.
    AramRonaldo7 likes this.

Nope. Mostly just turned scouts or 5* with 1 almost world class player. Most have special abilities but they're players I collected over the months who actually perform well. I don't buy tokens either.
    Well Bravo then, Good job .Coz you know if all the team is world class since day 1 you don't have to make a perfect tactics to win most of the time their level is good enough to win ,not always but most of the time
    El Pistolero likes this.

also , do you know any good counter tactic for 4-5-1 flat stronger team ?

Quote Originally Posted by ElPocho View Post
    Well Bravo then, Good job .Coz you know if all the team is world class since day 1 you don't have to make a perfect tactics to win most of the time their level is good enough to win ,not always but most of the time
    Thank you, I had the Luxery of beating a few scout teams myself. I was active everyday, made sure every player had full bonus, condition and morale. I got bored this season so I've slipped a bit.

As for a counter, if memory serves me right, 3-5-2v style is a counter. An old classic counter for it would be 4-5-1v style if your opponent is a lot stronger.

Thank you, I had the Luxery of beating a few scout teams myself. I was active everyday, made sure every player had full bonus, condition and morale. I got bored this season so I've slipped a bit.

As for a counter, if memory serves me right, 3-5-2v style is a counter. An old classic counter for it would be 4-5-1v style if your opponent is a lot stronger.
    and what about the 3 defenders , are they dc dc dc or dr dc dl ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast