Results 1 to 7 of 7
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Bunzo

Thread: Human Managers vs AI Managers

  1. #1
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    17

    Human Managers vs AI Managers

    Good day to all Managers/Forum Trollers/Football Experts,

    I am a newbie Manager (Level 3), and curious if there is a way to determine if an opponent team is Human or AI-managed.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    16,550
    AI-managed.
    as the game and here in the forum we called them bot teams ?
    well, usually a bot team has most of his players from one country except 2-3 of them.
    Also there is no picture in the managers fb profile.
    There are more, but it's signs not proofs .
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-28-2016 at 04:48 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  3. #3
    Famous Bunzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    1,781
    Also it´s not possible to add them as a friend
    nikolgiorgos and bluexcaliber like this.

  4. #4
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    224
    There shouldn't be any in level 3 still, should there?

  5. #5
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    Also it´s not possible to add them as a friend
    Thanks, all. Found that they inability to add as friend is the clearest indicator. Have a great weekend all!

  6. #6
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nifield View Post
    There shouldn't be any in level 3 still, should there?
    There are about 3 in my league, mate

  7. #7
    Famous Arion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by bluexcaliber View Post
    Good day to all Managers/Forum Trollers/Football Experts,

    I am a newbie Manager (Level 3), and curious if there is a way to determine if an opponent team is Human or AI-managed.

    Thank you.
    They have names like FC Prickly, AC Fat, Faded FC
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

    A good defence is the best offense.