Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top eleven admin says we will ban you as if I care :-p

[IMG][/IMG]

They were planning to make poll when I will leave
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

They have problem if I start poll.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Bunzo likes this.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #23
    Moi
    Sorry but I don't see the point here, what's the problem exactly, that you guys don't like each other? That they want to create a poll when you're not in the Forum?

As long as anyone harasses anyone, all opinions are welcome. If you don't like them, ignore them, and hopefully they will do the same. If you have any specifics, please don't put them in a thread, send them to an admin or moderator and we will check it.

Closing post

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shivam Chaudhary View Post
    Ohhh..... So is it some problem with only the Indians????
    I don't know if Indians have problem with the forum but the forum doesn't have any problem with anyone from any country except those who don't respect the rules.
    Unfortunately Sid brake the rules more than once so Pricop ban him (he did the right thing).
    I have/had with both, some times conversations out of the game (through fb), and I respect and sympathize both but rules are rules.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123