Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Best positions every player must have!

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Everyone must have aml/amr and I never played without dmc.Ml or mr are good but they are not consistent.
    I build my team around a good DMC.
    I can´t see my team without one

Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    I build my team around a good DMC.
    I can´t see my team without one
    What are the main formations you use?
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Let's not expand to tactics here but to talk about players/positions and tactics.
    Ok, DMC is also a key player for me.
    I 've seen a lot of times players with only DMC position and to be honest, I prefer to have another player with worst characteristics but double position like DC-DMC.
    I wish the game could offer players like DMC-MC - at least in scout list or recommended players.
    I never seen so far (I 've seen in recommendations MC-AMC), so I build one DMC-MC with greens.
    Even better is one DC-DMC-MC. Perfect for rotation and back-up.

Midf players
    Not much to say about them.
    I just like the idea to have the C-K sa and to set them in corner-kicks so to have my other attackers (ST and wingers) in the GK area.
    I avoid to buy MR - ML as I 'm searching for MR-AMR and ML-AML.
    Arion likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Wingers , those are my favorite players but here there is a dilemma .
    MR-AMR or AMR-AMC ?
    AML-ML or AML-ST from recommendations ?
    hmm
    Well, my first priority is a MR-AMR & ML-AML players.
    In some games vs tough opponents, I like to use 4-1-4-1 instead of 4-5-1V (same philosophy but more defensive).
    So during the game, I can switch my MR-ML to AMR-AML or the opposite.
    I found it useful many times.
    but ok, as those positions are more rare, if I 'll find a AMR (L)-AMC young fast trainer, I 'll buy him.
    Then, maybe I 'll play with the arrows. If want to use him like MR or more defensive, I 'll set a blue arrow on him.
    if I 'll find a AMC-AMR or AMC-AML , I also give hime the other AM_ position so to have him as a back up for my two wingers.
    Very good players you can find also from scout list. AML-AMC-AMR with shadow striker sa
    An excellent choice to spend 60 T.
    Of course you can find such players in the market some times (as ex-scouts from a higher lv team).
    It's really worthy to go in a mini bidding war for those players.
    With those three AMs , I like to set a 3-6-1 formation (3DC-1DMC-2MC-AML/C/R-ST) instead of 3-5-2V because two ST for me is not working anymore.

Multipositon players are great to come off the bench. But there usually isn't much need of multipositon MCs, and they don't seem to perform good enough, coz most teams use at least two MCs anyway...
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Multipositon players are great to come off the bench. But there usually isn't much need of multipositon MCs, and they don't seem to perform good enough, coz most teams use at least two MCs anyway...
    Agreed.

Also, there is no need for so many multiple positions like some might think, and like some have done. If you can have them, that is you can farm a lot of green packs, then why not? Multiple positions provide the user with more possibilities and also for convenience. But, they are not necessary as such.

DC-DMC: ok

DMC-MC: ok, and might be even better than DC-DMC in some cases, but this combination is rare in this game. Most, if not all of those are due to training for the additional position.

AML-ML / AMR-MR: ok

AMC-ST: ok

AML-ST / AMR-ST: ok

MC-AMC-ST: not ok. Why? You can find this out yourself if you do some work.

DL-DML / DR-DMR: ok

AML-AMC-AMR: ok

AML-ML-DML / AMR-MR-DMR: acceptable

DMC-MC-AMC: may be acceptable, but it goes against the logic of football
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-30-2016 at 05:49 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Agreed.

Also, there is no need for so many multiple positions like some might think, and like some have done. If you can have them, that is you can farm a lot of green packs, then why not? Multiple positions provide the user with more possibilities and also for convenience. But, they are not necessary as such.

DC-DMC: ok

DMC-MC: ok, and might be even better than DC-DMC in some cases, but this combination is rare in this game. Most if not all of those are due to training for an additional position.

AML-ML / AMR-MR: ok

AMC-ST: ok

AML-ST / AMR-ST: ok

MC-AMC-ST: not ok. Why? You can find this out yourself if you do some work.

DL-DML / DR-DMR: ok

AML-AMC-AMR: ok

AML-ML-DML / AMR-MR-DMR: acceptable

DMC-MC-AMC: may be acceptable, but goes against the logic of football
    I love them. I ensure that every wing player can play multiposition, since I had lot of problems with a single position leftback earlier... But I generally don't have problems with single position midfield players, and they seem to do better that way. All wing players have one thing in common — to cross the ball in, so that's why it seems that multipositional wing players do fairly well. But DC, DMC, MC, AMC/ST — all have different roles.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

In my view there is no need of best position players, all u need is good chemistry team + inform players, even 4* players can play better than 5* players when they are in form,
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-30-2016 at 07:58 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Finishing my posts about positions I 'm gonna say about ST.
    That's a tough case.
    Some months ago I noticed that my STs stopped scoring.
    That's why I started this thread to see if it was my fault and couldn't find the right players or it was something general
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...rs-lately.html

From then, not many things changed. Maybe little better the last two seasons.
    So I stopped playing with 2 STs and use more AML-AMC-AMR + one ST for more attacking formations.
    Also stopped investing in STs .
    Sometimes, I just buy a simple veteran player from the market, setting in position and let my wingers scoring.
    Also some times I bought a ST, young fast trainer from the market and gave him also a winger position (because nordgen STs are more common than wingers).
    Also those recommended players who are playing ST+AM_ are good players (but it costs some tokens).
    Of course later on, you can find them in the market when their managers level up.

Some times I do a rotation to keep them in form. For example I have a ST-AMR and a ST-AML. In some games I use the first as ST and in other games the other one as ST. When they're playing as wingers, they 're scoring a lot. When they're playing as STs no
    But ok, they have good stats avg.
    pcmacdaniel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    What are the main formations you use?
    4-4-2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast