Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: How can I not be Wenger?

Bunzo so do you think location matters with knowledge?
    Actually you can't judge some one from country,religion or creed.
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Bunzo so do you think location matters with knowledge?
    Actually you can't judge some one from country,religion or creed.
    I never said that…I asked if Maritius had a league…nothing to do with location,religion or creed

Leave him. He does not seem to among the users that do such things, but it seems that he is very biased towards Mr. Wenger though.

To answer the question, yes there is a league and even more, but the competition has lost its 'value' or 'challenge' since the new reform.

Also, I do not represent my country or nor do I want to be among the mass. I don't want to be involved in or associated to any group or things like that. I represent myself. What happens in Mauritius, be it in football or in any other section has no relation whatsoever with me. So, don't judge me by the location or things like that. I don't belong to any nationality, any culture, any religion as such.

By the way, do not believe what the press tells you about football. There are a lot of lies.
    Last edited by Tactician; 04-30-2016 at 01:52 PM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I have no idea about football in Mauritius (is there a league ?) but from watching live & tv football in the UK & Norge for longer than you have my opinion is that Wenger should have left long ago .
    c'mon guys, this is just an expression we even use for a guy/fb friend/whatever who is from the same country and another city.
    Stop that or else, I 'll start a joke with a guy who is from Mauritius, a guy from India, a Scotch and a guy from Greece who were in an airplane and .....
    Ok, no joking now, cut this crap.

Of course if watching our games, doesn't guarantee anything but for sure it gives us some advantages.
    For my experience so far, oppo managers who were active, was the most difficult in my leagues so far.
    My reserves, RINOKEROS, also won the league this season.
    But the runner up (Dizy) did my life difficult. Not only he was playing his games but he watched more games of my team than me, (supporting against of course)
    ok, he didn't won the league but he was closer to anyone else (there were also other teams with about the same q), to succeed that.

How can I not be Wenger?-support-vs-1.jpg

How can I not be Wenger?-support-vs-2.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-30-2016 at 02:35 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Famous
    If your team is usually attacking mind, I think you should study how to use more defensive approach to win matches.

As you won 17+ games in most seasons while failing to claim league title, I believe that most of your league opponents are weak. Only a few of them are true competitors to your team. In such cases, results against these teams decide league winners. I think that you likely use attacking approach in most matches as most of these opponents are weaker than your team. But attacking approach may not be good against stronger team. You may lack the experience to adopt more defensive approach to win matches. If that's true, you study using defensive approach.

In matches that your team is clear favorite, your team is active side that counter formation is not too meaningful. In contrast, in close matches or in matches that your team is weaker, your team is passive and counter formation become important. Besides, in these matches, if I can identify players of opponent which has significantly more star or exceptionally high in rating, I will adjust my formation to put more players nearby him. For example, if opponent has a strong ML, I often put a DMR and AMR as my starters. Sometimes, I may even pull back my AMR to ML to further reduce the opponents ML getting the ball. If my team is weaker, destruction is more important than construction.

BTW, in my opinion, I don't think all managers really gain advantages to watch in T11 matches. Only those managers who can key judgement and critical change during live match do.
    Arion and Abhinavsharma like this.

@Tactian, I'm a Spurs supporter so you can understand...
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I don't think watching game make us winner thats a myth lol
    No, I've noticed that watching games is very influential. The thing is, the leader are always 1* higher, no matter how strong my players are. So I'm not doing much chopping of the squad, and lemme see if I can win it with a weaker squad (when compared to the club level)
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

BTW for anyone doubting my tactics, I have 2 Cups and a CL. So I'm not tactically inferior. The thing is, as cookizz said, I drop points against the challengers. How do you all manage to win against the stronger teams?
    cookizzz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    Another season without a league. Ninth season, 0 League titles, 4 Runner up plates. How do you all manage to win leagues? What are your strategies against stronger or equal teams? (since we regularly win 17+ games a season... This season we finished 21-3-2) I also have extremely good players. I play counterattacking 4-5-1V.
    i dont know that y u didnt win league titles in previous seasons, but This season your unlucky because u got a one Better opponent than you that u couldn't beat him like me , keep trying....
    Last edited by Sunil Chetri; 04-30-2016 at 05:24 PM.
    Arion likes this.

Hey arion if you want to be best then everyone you need tokens and tactics or else you will be runnerup forever.Anyways luck can help also.
    With less tokens we can win titles as I won 5 league titles out of 6
    Arion likes this.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast