Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree810Likes

Thread: Season 79 - Are you ready?

...and after a draw 0-0 bacause I didn't attended and a 4-2 of yesterday vs the 2nd we are more leaders... still without any player in tops scorers or of assistances but we have good rated players... and we r leaders so...

What have I learned this (and last) season?

The strategy of having an overpowered team full of power trained nordgens is fading. There are less nordgens generated (unless the time has changed) and the pack farming has been limited. This however doesn't make me want to quit. It just means I have to change the way I play. I'll keep my current players for much longer than I used to (used to sell off at age 22). Meanwhile, I'll start just picking up normal 5* players to fill in my team. Eventually my team should just be a 5/6* team with an occasional over powered superstar instead of a full blown 7/8* team. Maybe it'll be more interesting. For one, I won't be in cups 5 levels above me. Just my thoughts.
    Duncton, Bunzo and nikolgiorgos like this.

Quote Originally Posted by motrin View Post
    What have I learned this (and last) season?

The strategy of having an overpowered team full of power trained nordgens is fading. There are less nordgens generated (unless the time has changed) and the pack farming has been limited. This however doesn't make me want to quit. It just means I have to change the way I play. I'll keep my current players for much longer than I used to (used to sell off at age 22). Meanwhile, I'll start just picking up normal 5* players to fill in my team. Eventually my team should just be a 5/6* team with an occasional over powered superstar instead of a full blown 7/8* team. Maybe it'll be more interesting. For one, I won't be in cups 5 levels above me. Just my thoughts.
    It is very likely that the amount of generated players has been decreased. On some days, it seems that there are no 5-star 'nordgens' at all, and on some days, there are only a few. On other days, there are more, but still the list is limited. In some way it is good, but in some another way, it is bad. It is more difficult to find the right 'nordgens' these days, and more difficult to buy them because the competition has increased due to the scarcity and also due to more people being around looking for them. The good thing is that you might have a better chance in the Cup for the first knocked-out round or so as the other teams, especially the higher level teams won't be able to get players easily. Also, generally, there will be less 5-star and above teams around during the whole season. You will still face teams 1-2 levels above you in the next season if you have a 5-star (low 6-star team) at the end of the season, but the task will likely be easier as compared to facing teams 3 or more levels above.
    Last edited by Tactician; 05-12-2016 at 11:02 AM.
    Bunzo likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Goals from set pieces gave us a good victory.

And for 3rd time this season I do a sub' and the player score immmmediately

we won 0-3 the 3rd that now is 5th and we have 5 points advantadge in the top.

Season 79 - Are you ready?-t44-j12-10-leguee.jpg

Edited:
    Page 17 and 21 (in the comment #210) of this thread you can see the other 2 times that this happenned.
    1st match after 6' 2nd after 10' a assistance gave us the 1-2.
    Last edited by khris; 05-12-2016 at 01:43 PM.

Dreamer
    Cup match. The other manager changed the time but didn't attend.

Tough match, but at least I've got some away goals.

Season 79 - Are you ready?-cup.jpg

Season 79 - Are you ready?-2016-05-12-22_44_43-start.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and talisman like this.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Season 79 - Are you ready?-league-table-12.05.16.jpgSeason 79 - Are you ready?-top-players.jpg

Top of the league at the moment.
    nikolgiorgos, Duncton and talisman like this.

Day 12 - Palace teams update...

Just got some time this evening to give a short update on the progress of the Palace teams this season.

After their first round exit from the Cup this season, Palace Casuals only have the League to go for, and despite not being amongst the highest-Quality teams in the League, they're really going for it. With some battling draws against higher-Quality teams and only one defeat, this against a team whose manager attended where the Casuals Management could not, and were well beaten by a tactical change the turned a 2-0 lead into a 2-3 defeat. On the playing side, two players have left after realistic (ie >0T) Negotiation offers were made, goalkeeper Roberto Gonzalez and ST/AMC Massimiliano Gerini, and a replacement 'keeper drafted in, from the Scout list as the few 5* goalkeepers available in the TM are not worth the token or fought over tooth and nail.

Season 79 - Are you ready?-s35-l31-league-round-10.jpgSeason 79 - Are you ready?-s35-l31-league-round-10tp.jpg

Palace Terriers are down to two competitions, having been bounced out of the Cup in the second round after a typical Nordeus Cup tie, a 'superb' performance away and a 'poor' performance at home - this now happens every season, it's predictable, and getting very, very frustrating. No changes on the playing staff, and the Terriers are registering a few defeats, but nothing to get the Management reaching for the chequebook yet. Several players have reached appearance milestones of 100, and in one case, 150 appearances, and it seems that the constant staff is turning into consistent performances on the pitch. Terriers are currently top of the League, and poised for qualification out of the Group stage of the Champions League, top of the Group with only a game against 2nd place to come.

Season 79 - Are you ready?-s12-l12-league-round-10.jpgSeason 79 - Are you ready?-s12-l12-league-round-10tp.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Day ten, still alive
    Season 79 - Are you ready?-league-d10.jpg

Teda, macdaniel, Beckstar and others , thanks for the support
    Season 79 - Are you ready?-league-game-vs-juve-supporters.jpg
    talisman and Duncton like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 25 of 55 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast