• 1 Post By Andrew Nifield
  • 1 Post By Robashby
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Tactician

Thread: Confirm Stars

Confirm Stars

As expected my player stars went down, the percentage rating went down also and individual attributes of my players stayed the same.

In the transfer market I can see 5/4/3 star players (which last season would have been 6/5/4 star players?) so each season I can see better and better players to buy?

And a question I have - should I be looking to buy players around 75% each season (not sure how to make money to do this) or should I just try and do the best with the 2/3/4 star players I have already? What is the best way to form a solid foundation for potential future success?

Thanks
    Last edited by Robashby; 05-02-2016 at 05:48 AM.

Apprentice
    Yeah, each season another star of player becomes available. The actual player isn't getting worse, just it's relative strength amongst others. You can only see 5 star players to buy in the normal market, so as you go up, the 5 star players are now better.

It depends whether you have access to green packs via $ or watching videos (depending on your country as to how many are available).

Some people get like 30+ green packs a day, and your player will, in most cases be able to level up through a couple games and a few training sessions with the team by the end of the season. Those players that leveled up into scout value by the end of the season won't need to be replaced, others will.The player's value has a direct impact generally on how fast they train up, so buying fewer more expensive players will mean towards the end of the season you have more talented players than most.

So really it depends on your situation. If you have the green packs, buy the top players as you need them, and train as much as you can to keep the group up to standard. If you don't have the green packs, then it's really a difficult decision but it's probably better to replace a large % with older players that don't cost many tokens.
    Robashby likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nifield View Post
    Yeah, each season another star of player becomes available. The actual player isn't getting worse, just it's relative strength amongst others. You can only see 5 star players to buy in the normal market, so as you go up, the 5 star players are now better.

It depends whether you have access to green packs via $ or watching videos (depending on your country as to how many are available).

Some people get like 30+ green packs a day, and your player will, in most cases be able to level up through a couple games and a few training sessions with the team by the end of the season. Those players that leveled up into scout value by the end of the season won't need to be replaced, others will.The player's value has a direct impact generally on how fast they train up, so buying fewer more expensive players will mean towards the end of the season you have more talented players than most.

So really it depends on your situation. If you have the green packs, buy the top players as you need them, and train as much as you can to keep the group up to standard. If you don't have the green packs, then it's really a difficult decision but it's probably better to replace a large % with older players that don't cost many tokens.
    Great help thanks so much.

How do some people get 30 green packs a day??? that seems insane!! I am not going to spend money on the game, but I do stick the videos on sometimes to help.

Also, how do you make most of your virtual money to pay for players. I only have 3 mil now so don't want to overspend but I can see myself getting left behind very quickly.
    Andrew Nifield likes this.

Apprentice
    Well, they watch 30 videos basically. Just do something else and hit the video button until they run out I'd imagine. Some people have said they get 50+.

You get it from prize money, and playing games in the cups. Either that or you buy it. Your stadium will provide some income, but it's negligible and you need the stadium full to get your possession bonus so you can't increase size or anything too mucm (at the beginning at least).
    Robashby likes this.

Great help again.

So do you use the green packs to concentrate on younger players or on the whole squad? I have a few decent 20 year olds that train quite fast.

Just trying to boost a few positions with older players but think I will just aim for the top 4 finish this season in order to get back in the Champions league. Luckily I got a team in first position from last season!

I think I might wait to scout out the teams in my league to see what I need to get in order to be competitive. A lot of my league games are on when I am asleep though (time zone) which seems to be a big disadvantage.

Yawn!
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    in low levels money is the problem.
    If you don't want to spend extra, the solution is to build your team with 28-30 y.o. 5* players and replace them every season (or two for some of them) - and only few young.
    If you want to spend (very) few money, there is a good offer that pop ups from time to time (a small pack for 1$).
    The best investment is to buy a recommended player who needs only T. Check and compare from the list and the bank for someone who's token value is bigger than the loans.
    Participating in CH.L. will start to give some good money.
    Don't bother with friendly games. You stadium is still small and you won't have good money from that.
    This is a good solution only if have bigger stadium.
    Robashby likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by Abhinavsharma View Post
    Yawn!
    Don't start trolling like Mr. Bunzo.
    Abhinavsharma likes this.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Apprentice
    God I hate crap like that.

I just use my packs on the whole squad, but thats so i can get my bonuses to max. Its really person pref.
    Robashby likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Don't start trolling like Mr. Bunzo.
    Bunzo law does apply here!
    Whenever you see $h!t you can chill.Bunzo rocks
    Bannedlike(forced)//for just posting guides and winning 1 league in 21 seasons without knowing reason..