Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Remember what I told you? There is probably a random switch done to a player when the player is transferred from one club to another. This means that the player may perform better or worst than what he did at his previous club. So, if this is considered, you can neglect the past performance statistics of the player.
    You want to check the possibility of what I said to be true? Sign the GK, use him and you will probably see the difference in stats after he played some matches for your team, unless of course if the random switch went to the same 'level' or performance but this will unlikely to occur as the probability is low.
    I 'm aware of this situation in the game.
    We talked about it in another thread and gave you the example of my player , more than one year ago
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...hing-else.html

but still sometimes I follow the "do the right thing" method - haha
    Meaning , when we 're trying to find a player, is good to see his previous stats.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

That would be nice to know. One token paid and in one season you've got your keeper up to that level? No amount of normal training in one season would get your player up to that level. That's got to be a lot of tokens or rest packs used on him, and given his level what's the rest of your team like?

Addicted
    LOL, recommended GK still a nightmare....for my team....even time he is on the field...opposite find the net....
    i just sold my main GK who was with me 5 season.... (because he was trained in old system...his GK skill is relative low...while the physical is supper high)
    and then i got a new GK, fast trainer...and power train him....i put him on 3 matches....all clean sheet.... and i put back the recommended GK for one of the three matches today ( CL...the last match of today..) I won...with 3:2 -.-! the opposite found the net again.... =.=! recommended GK...don't buy LOL

That's an interesting thing... GK are so randomous...
    I bought one recommended GK after my main (stayed 3 season) was... call it bad. The recommended one looked so nice and I was so mad about how my main performed.
    And all games up to now are clean sheeted (correct wording? ).

Besides a friendly (I was away), early in the morning, where my team was around 40% condition, after hard training over night. Opposite was tokenbuyer and 4,5 points stronger... so I don't count this game.

Rookie
    so i got another goalkeeper as you suggested! For 2 tokens,gonna say his results after the matchPost your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION-screenshot_3.jpg

Rookie
    Well,the game came to 1-1 but i was my mistake cause i changed the formation right before my team scored a goal so yeah,they used their chances and yup.
    Goalkeeper did good got a 7

Addicted
    after the update.... from website i see my new GK (got him 4 days ago in action to replace the recommended GK) .... his skills..... LOL 496% LOL really?? how T11 count XD
    Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION-untitled-1.jpg

Addicted
    Any answer to Ahlony ?

Rookie
    Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION-screenshot_2.jpg

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    That's mine this season
    not bad

Post your main goalkeeper pic here!+QUESTION-paliouras-d8.jpg
    Duncton likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html