Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: T11 Update Today

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Buster Keaton View Post
    Lost today my first match en did get a connetion issue during the match en did get a troll match

defenders played about 7 or 8 after update they get a 5 same issue with the keeper

Didnt lose so far a game only today in the cupmatch against a opponent (plays in same competition) who i had alreday won 2 matches against him today my team dis lose with 5-2 losing al my players did get a bad rating normally they get a 7 or 8

and i have the better team

Just makes updates at the beginning or the end of the season not after 7matches in the competition

After every update they change the "game". If 4-3-1-2 was beating 4-4-2 now it isn't anymore. You have to find again the best tactics for each formation. I agree that the updates should happen in the beginning of the season. Its not fair to make a team for some tactics that now don't work well anymore.

Addicted
    well....i don't think that like 4-3-1-2 will always beat 4-4-2 or one formation will beat another one for sure ...live soccer won't be that way anyways...

Rookie
    I come from 2trebles...won every 4-4-2 with 4-3-1-2. Built my team 3 seasons ago and with 100greens/day that now can't farm was a happy top11 master. Now i feel like Mourinho...dont know what to do...after update 1 defeat and 2 ties.

Dreamer
    I did the good thing to save up all these packs I farmed for last 2-3 months... now I am sorted for more or less a year.... I knew this is not gonna last forever....

Quote Originally Posted by Mirrowka View Post
    I did the good thing to save up all these packs I farmed for last 2-3 months... now I am sorted for more or less a year.... I knew this is not gonna last forever....
    Same here. The cut down on tokens happened nearly a year ago, so its felt inevitable that packs would next be hit.

As things stand I currently have around 4250 Tokens and 600 Green packs. Not huge amounts, but with a very strong team at the moment I simply won't re-invest in getting strong scout players and will be happy to let them go down to 4 star before replacing. Regarding green packs I can get around 20/25 a day since the new update, so that works out at around 500 a season - not a fantastic amount, but I am only interested in power training one player at the moment, with him "costing" around 600ish to train. Should be enough to keep going for a while. With game attendance, 4 day bonus and friend gifts I can hopefully fill the short fall for my star player for the next few seasons.

At level 42 now I won't have far to go until I hit the top of my server. Happy to keep going with just taking promotion every season until I hit the top of the server if needs be, so whilst the new updates have cut down the amount we can farm, I think it wont really bother me. Enough in my reserve to keep me going until I get to the top of the server - and then I will have more than enough to be competitive.

Below is my star player. I train him to the point where 1 more cone puts him into 10 star quality state every season. He is my Green pack eater. As long as I can keep him going until he retires (only another 5 seasons - and in his last season I will just let him remain at 9 star rather than power him back up) then I am happy.

Farming was fun whilst it lasted, but its what it is. Will have to make do with the new 20/25 limit etc...

Addicted
    without the free offer...i think many will left out soon.... (still i can't get any offer....token or packs)

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    no change to the transferlist at higher levels I see

Attachment 66574
    The only fix in your case is only if Nordeus will start to generate players. The reason you can't find 4,5 stars players is because nobody is selling that kind of players as long is super hard to find others in exchange.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    The only fix in your case is only if Nordeus will start to generate players. The reason you can't find 4,5 stars players is because nobody is selling that kind of players as long is super hard to find others in exchange.
    Funny you should mention that. There seems to be a lot of Nordgens in the transfer market these last few days. I've bought a few. Long may that last!
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12