Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By cookizzz
  • 2 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Buying players - not on the transfer screen

Question Buying players - not on the transfer screen

I have had offers to buy my players so I know it is possible but I can't ever seem to find how I can make an offer to buy someone. I have looked at players from a friends team, and from random other teams but none seem to have an option to make an offer unless they are on the transfer screen.

I am level 7 btw, don't know if that makes a difference.

Addicted
    the chances are that your players are on the negotiations list (1 skill point from the next level i.e. 49.8). They are automatically put on the list then and other managers can bid for them. Usually they offer money but no tokens but you can negotiate and ask for more money and tokens if you want to sell them.

Famous
    As I understand, you can make negotiation offers for 3 to 5 star players only. Negotiation list shows some of the players eligible for you to make offer. But you can also find eligible player yourself, as you have already tried.
    Arion and nikolgiorgos like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Your friends must be on the same server to be able to make an offer.
    If they are fb friends, probably they are in other servers.
    Arion and cookizzz like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    I think it's probably because you can only make offers on people up to 5 stars and 99%, you probably saw some good 6-7 star players and wanted to offer for them.