Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Many people on ffor the treble, or double treble?

Apprentice

Many people on ffor the treble, or double treble?

Hiya all,

Are lots of you guys on for the treble still?

Wondering, but I think a lot of people who visit the forums are the ones who win the trable every year, lol.

Have those that win been fixing their draw a bit, or just going in with the same squad every year? I've been in World cups well above my level each year, found it quite hard.

I'm still in for the double treble, but I have a lot of better teams ahead of me in the Cups, so I'm hoping for 2 cups this year for at least the treble then double lol.

Cheers

Bit early to say but I am on course for my 3rd treble.
    I won back to back trebles but sadly last season my aging team couldn't make it 3 in a row. Finished that season empty handed.

I alter my team only to get fair opponents.

I have about 4 players in my squad left that won my first treble 3 seasons ago so some still going strong

Apprentice
    So you buy a group and then level them up, and compete with them?

Addicted
    i am still in treble...but the CUP is hard to win... LV12 vs LV 13,14,15....and all of them are better team than mine....this morning i was lucky to won 2:1 in away CUP....but can't confirm going to next round.... (my AMR... 27 years old...i got him from scout 5 season ago.... and he is still the best scoring player in my team...that was him to score twice this morning )

i level up player more than rebuild the team every season...because level up don't need token... only need to buy on the position need...not the whole team~

I'm on the way for the triple. Cup is the only one, that will be hard to win. CL I'm at the final for sure, because this season, there are so weak opponents. Only my wife or her brother are able to beat me at the final. League is done. ;p

I stay with my players as long as possible, so I don't fix anything. That's might be a problem, because the cups are 3-4 level above me. This season I'm level 4 at level 8 cup. I really like the challenge, but it's bit annoying, you check your L7 opponent. Second check he had a new GK, ST, or something else with instant 8 Stars...
    Jasobuh5 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nifield View Post
    So you buy a group and then level them up, and compete with them?
    Over the months I'll buy 18-20 year olds with special ability and try and prolong their careers by playing matches and performing well. If they don't perform I move them on. Doing this I have a full first team that always performs well with useful abilities which leads to trophies. Here's an example.

Many people on ffor the treble, or double treble?-image.jpg

This is a player I signed today. I retired my legend player Pitry last season who holds the record for most appearances. Now I am looking for a permanent centre mid I can rely on.

Here is a striker I signed from recommended player

Rookie
    I come from 2trebles in a row and 4cups in a row....since update I noticed that the cup stop to be a troll competition.

4th season with same main team...some with more than 200games on their legs. This season will be harder...my team is average 25 and its harder to train them but I'm still alive in all competitions. Im level 30. I use the same trick as Pistolero...if I detect a prodigy I invest greens on him. And....didn't spend money. Just time to collect greens, train and watch games.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Nifield View Post
    Hiya all,

Are lots of you guys on for the treble still?

Wondering, but I think a lot of people who visit the forums are the ones who win the trable every year, lol.

Have those that win been fixing their draw a bit, or just going in with the same squad every year? I've been in World cups well above my level each year, found it quite hard.

I'm still in for the double treble, but I have a lot of better teams ahead of me in the Cups, so I'm hoping for 2 cups this year for at least the treble then double lol.

Cheers
    I have never aimed for a treble. I've won 2 Cups, 1 CL, but no league in the past 9 seasons. So winning the league is my first priority. After that I may focus on winning doubles and trebles, but as of now, the league. The title race has become insanely heated up; 4 teams including us are now aiming for the title and are only 2 points separate the 4th and 1st place.
    Well, I'm going pretty good in the CL too, now in quarter finals after a 1-1 and 4-0.

The bulk of my squad has been there for the past 4 seasons, with an oldie or two I buy for 1 season
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Apprentice
    Yeah, I buy young players also, usuaully only at the end of the season. I did just buy a new striker though and intend him to be my new number 1 next season.

Had won every game this season until today....almsot got knocked out of the cup, guy was a little better than me. but went through after 5-4 on aggregate.

The next CL match guy is like 15% higher than me though, so it's prolly gonna be near impossible.

Only 3 matches for the cup title though, and still have 100% record in the league.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In theory I 'm still in for the treble, but I 'm gonna loose league and CH.L. the last days of the season, from the same team
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast