Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By Medo zalata

Thread: Don't update your iphone version.

Apprentice

Don't update your iphone version.

So, updated my version - it seems that the rest tally is now a total that is shared between all devices on your account (despite admin saying using different platforms would help, which screwed me).

Before I could get some extra rests on my iphone also, not many but still. So my advice is, if you haven't, don't update!

Yes, I found that too with my iPhone and iPad. Luckily I also have an Android tablet which I didn't update.

KFC Loella.
    Level 30
    16 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    Bunzo likes this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Luckily I also have an Android tablet which I didn't update.
    I think that my Android tablet made an auto update.
    Are you sure that you 're playing the older version ?
    (That mean you can farm more than 40 packs/day ?)
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I think that my Android tablet made an auto update.
    Are you sure that you 're playing the older version ?
    (That mean you can farm more than 40 packs/day ?)
    No you can't farm more than 40 even in the previous version. I tested that myself.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Rookie
    I agree with you on this, why update it when things already so good. Instead of fixing bug, according to Nordeus; however, it turns out a nightmare for me. I have playing this game for 31 seasons, this is a worst one of all. Here are some problems that I have experienced after the update. The server is freezing, it can kick me out as every time as it wants to, whether in the training, or video session, or even in the middle of the match. No longer counter formation as it used to be. Matter of fact, if I convinced to myself that I have to play the flank because my opponents play defend in the middle. Or if I think that I will win easy by attack in the middle when my opponents have 3w defensive in the back. Then, those matches got beat badly. Even I had out stats sheet my opponents, this season alone, I had more troll matches than I have had in previous 30 seasons. Not even to mention, Nordeus is limiting me to earn only 3 videos a day. It's so sad to leave the game, but I think my adventure will be ended in two more seasons. Good luck to all. I am attaching one of an image that the update has damaged this game, over 2 years playing the game, I didn't see any weird stuff like it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Don't update your iphone version.-image.jpg  
    Last edited by Barca FC; 05-22-2016 at 02:30 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Medo zalata View Post
    No you can't farm more than 40 even in the previous version. I tested that myself.
    i can't farm more than 4 .... in any day after the update....actually...there is none~