Thread: lucky and unlucky

Addicted

lucky and unlucky

tonight's CL final... i lost 3:2~ well... i don't really have time to train the team for the final and barely get some break time to watch the game~
    lost is not a big deal...but look at the match report from the AM..... "the opposite team got very lucky" as some of you notice i mention before... every time i lost a game... the AM report is saying the same thing... "we got unlucky" or the opposite got very lucky"

is that anything he can say about the match...like what reason cause for the lost?? (you see that what he mention in the report is useless.... "lucky"...... "XXX has found a way to shake our net ---> do I need him to report that? i can see that in highlights...." and 7.8 is good rate for a DC ---> and opposite get 3 goals.....really??

lucky and unlucky-screenshot_2016-05-26-21-54-14.jpg

It means "I've been successful in fixing the match" 😂
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    It means "I've been successful in fixing the match" ������
    well... i think he did~
    when i join the game... it was 35 min..... and he told me the "the passing is good, the opposite don't know what to do" and right after that... 38 min... opposite score... and then at 40min, he said it is still early, we still have time... well, at 42min... opposite score again.... after the half time at 50min... he said we need attacker.... (and i already put a ST one) at 53 min... opposite score again.... to 3:0 ...

i was like.... AM can you shut up ~LOL every time you said something....the opposite score... and after that he didn't say anything....and at 75min and 78 min ... i pull 2 back... at 80min ...he spoke again. " hurry, try more long ball to opposite half" (i was like....would you mind just shut up ~ i should turn you off ~ LOL) and then... you know the result~ LOL
    Q90 (8 stars mine) vs Q 84.5 (7 star opposite)~ LOL the AM fix the game~ hahha
    Last edited by Ahlony Wong; 05-27-2016 at 07:11 AM.