Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By khris
  • 1 Post By Killroy

Thread: MY TEAM need Ur suggestions......

Rookie

MY TEAM need Ur suggestions......

Once again after finishing off. The season with the league cup semis and cl final ..... Not winner though lost in final..... Here is my team.... I need the suggestion of all the very best players of top eleven..... GUYS ..... TELL ME WHAT I NEED EXACTLY WHAT PLAYERS SHOULD I BUY SELL.... AND ALL THE INFO U CAN GIVE ME ......
    I don't want to become jurgen Klopp byMY TEAM need Ur suggestions......-screenshot_2016-05-27-16-01-24.jpg

Losing the next years final tooo
    MY TEAM need Ur suggestions......-screenshot_2016-05-27-16-01-15.jpgMY TEAM need Ur suggestions......-screenshot_2016-05-27-15-58-46.jpgMY TEAM need Ur suggestions......-screenshot_2016-05-27-15-58-52.jpg

Rookie
    MY TEAM need Ur suggestions......-screenshot_2016-05-27-16-01-03.jpg

You missed the most important page, the team stats page, you have a lot of 6* but, one can not say what to sell or keep if don't know the contribution..

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You missed the most important page, the team stats page, you have a lot of 6* but, one can not say what to sell or keep if don't know the contribution..
    OK....
    Sorry.... MY TEAM need Ur suggestions......-screenshot_2016-05-27-16-30-59.jpgMY TEAM need Ur suggestions......-screenshot_2016-05-27-16-31-11.jpgMY TEAM need Ur suggestions......-screenshot_2016-05-27-16-31-19.jpg

I would suggest you to keep fast trainers first because if they lose a star they recover it quickly

Rookie
    Well the problem is I only buy fast trainers..... I have bough the most valued players only..... So that I can train them better.... Though they don't perform good..... Always.... I bough aml-st shadow strke.... He plays like a complete f*uck up now... While my gk too... Though worth 40m quick trainer aint playing good

Pro
    Based on the last 5 games I would say that your team plays well. Every team has some very good players and some mediocre players. I never had a team where all players shined. Sometimes a fast trainer is right of the bat the best player in the field. I had a fast trainer who performed very poorly first season but the second season he was topscorer of my team.

Overall there is no golden rule about what team to buy to become the best. I have a team of fast trainers with SA and 6 stars or higher but I was out of the cup the first round (against the winner of the cup this season), only made it to the semi finale of the CL and I am second in the league behind a team that in Quality is about 2 points less. It is mostly random if you ask me.
    Shivam Chaudhary likes this.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    Based on the last 5 games I would say that your team plays well. Every team has some very good players and some mediocre players. I never had a team where all players shined. Sometimes a fast trainer is right of the bat the best player in the field. I had a fast trainer who performed very poorly first season but the second season he was topscorer of my team.

Overall there is no golden rule about what team to buy to become the best. I have a team of fast trainers with SA and 6 stars or higher but I was out of the cup the first round (against the winner of the cup this season), only made it to the semi finale of the CL and I am second in the league behind a team that in Quality is about 2 points less. It is mostly random if you ask me.

Thank you..... So what exactly should I do???

You added the page with the form, thats one info' but the stats are, goals-assistances and Man of the Match (MoM).This that appear in your squad page, and then in place of General- select the arrow and -Stats and abilities (if I'm not wrong in English)

With the ratings that you added, you can know one thing, and is what players you don't have to sell initially.
    Those who have 10's, or many 9's.

The problem that managers that buy sometimes a full team of 6* players is that many times the don't wanna sell them because, or are expensive and really don't feel good sell 3-4 players of 6* to make space in the team, or is supposed that they should work in some way, so they keep them.

Thats not exact as the visual Quality is the Quality affected by the trainings, that, increase the external skills, that, affect the internal base of every player.
    The internal programming can make a player of 9* be worst than one of 4* simply because every player have in some sense, and to explain it easy, for example, a % of min and max of effectivity, of contribution or "how constant is appearing", a % of, how should he do it in corners... a grade of aggressiveness... etc.

So, with a full squad of 6* you have to start separating these who do a good contribution and these who don't even have 6*.
    In your case I would start separating for one sid e9-10 rated players, and see from the other people who tend to contribute, assisting more, or scoring more. and who don't, and then sure you have 2-3-4 players that despite the 6* you can sell and try to find in the market a better player.

So forget of stars and the 6's-7's-8's as ratings and start valorating players for what they do, for what you obtain of them

just talking of 2 more things...
    Then of course as every season when starts, do friendlies and test plaers to find a man for corners and another for free kicks, is a job one have to do, because every match have these actions, and the game tend to select between all players one that do these labours better than others. This job save many points.

And live matches if you attend is a little bit the same all, if a player don't appear, of fail continously, do a substitution. I for example tend to recive lots of benefits of ma substitutions, because are made mostly in the correct moment and as I guess in the correct way, that is, understanding that the game is made to make us manage, and manage is see what players do and change these who don't do it well, or generally looking what do during lots of matches, or, if is a good player, and in a match don't do what is expected or tend to do usually, then change this.
    Thats a simulator made to see you taking decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shivam Chaudhary View Post
    Well the problem is I only buy fast trainers..... I have bough the most valued players only..... So that I can train them better.... Though they don't perform good..... Always.... I bough aml-st shadow strke.... He plays like a complete f*uck up now... While my gk too... Though worth 40m quick trainer aint playing good
    Try some high 5* old players, great 1 season investment they are.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.