Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Paivinha

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Why do players become weaker after the start of every new season?

Why do players become weaker after the start of every new season?

Im playing from 2 seasons and every new season even players under 25 age are getting weaker

Rookie
    if you level up in a season all your players will lose a star

Because new level required morr quality of players...
    In fact only stars & % are decrease with level up bu overall quality is same as before.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

4.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #4
    Moi
    Here's the answer you're looking for

Portuguese Forum Moderator Paivinha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by vasetowe View Post
    Im playing from 2 seasons and every new season even players under 25 age are getting weaker
    Hello vasetowe,
    The stars are quality indicators for the level at which you're playing.
    When you level up, your players do not lose quality, they remain with the same characteristics of last season with respect to Attack, Defence, Physical and Mental.

I will cite a simple example.

Last season I was at level 1 where we have players with 20 to 24 quality being classified for 5 stars and some players with 26 quality sorted by 6 stars.

When we climbed level, to have finished the league between the 1st and 7th place, these natualmente players lose a star, but why?
    If you level up, obviously things will be a little difficult for each and every game or situation, therefore, these players lose a star that is indicative of quality for your current level and the game tells you, "Look, this player only has 4 stars and at this level the amount of stars it has (indicating the quality of it) is not that strong! "

And so on, the stars are only indicators.
    I created this table for you to have a better idea about the qualdiade indicators per level.

Note that I emphasis added quality 20 for 1,2,3,4 levels, now watch the stars above, 5,4,3,2, you realize that the quality is the same but only changes the quality indicators by level who are the stars.

Why do players become weaker after the start of every new season?-emojis.jpg
    BeckStar and Bunzo like this.

Apprentice
    I think the short answer is : They don't. They are just rated differently.