View Poll Results: Should the Cup draw be fixed to make sure people are playing people in their level?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, fix it now, like how is this still in?

14 77.78%
  • Leave it. I am happy know how it works to fix my spot, or not.

4 22.22%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Cup draw needs to be fixed

Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    That could be unfair to those who can't afford better players and just want a substitute. Since I couldn't find any better players for the moment I bought a 3* player to train if I ever need a substitution.
    Unfortunately you will never know if you are buying a low level to exploit the draw or because you really want it.
    One problem leads to another
    But you have the whole season to buy a substitute, why wait till the last week to do so?
    And also you got the academy.

Famous
    To my opinion, the cup is perfect as it is. I won it 3 times by manipulating my squad and 3 times without. There is always a way to win it. But remember, in all cases, it takes luck and maybe was I lucky more than deserved...

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    To my opinion, the cup is perfect as it is. I won it 3 times by manipulating my squad and 3 times without. There is always a way to win it. But remember, in all cases, it takes luck and maybe was I lucky more than deserved...
    Some people say luck is a skill too haha.
    In the subject, I don't really care to be honest, just throwing some ideas to make it more challenging and fun for all.
    I always play my matches despite the quality difference. Won the cup last season, eliminated in 1st match this season. I win and I lose, it's just how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    I also won a difficult cup last season, but I lost every other until now, some were ok, some were unfair. The fact that you can win it doesn't mean it works.
    It's one winner out of 128 participants and for this reason alone it's difficult enough even without a huge quality gap that sometimes cripples teams that are well maintained and properly followed.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Apprentice
    bumping for more votes

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123