Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By pcmacdaniel
  • 2 Post By dave1311
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: how to win every competetion ( league, champions league an cup ) like that....!!!!!!!

how to win every competetion ( league, champions league an cup ) like that....!!!!!!!

this guy has won every competetion he compete in it ( all leagues ,all champions leagues , all cups )

how to win every competetion ( league, champions league an cup ) like that....!!!!!!!-666666.jpg

how to win every competetion ( league, champions league an cup ) like that....!!!!!!!-55555555.jpg

and this season he won the cup , and won the league ,tomorow will win the champions...

how to win every competetion ( league, champions league an cup ) like that....!!!!!!!-777777.jpg

what is the hell ....what happening in this game ....how to compete with this guy and his simillars.....

Famous
    Either tank next season to avoid playing him or produce enough coins and packs from farming and buying tokens to match his quality. Fool the cup draw as well.
    Arion likes this.
    Level 40 Manager

Boring winning everything every season. I was on for my first treble this season. Won the League with 3 games left, in both Cup Finals. Lost the first one this morning on penalties. CL Final tomorrow. Just makes me want to try harder next season. I'd soon get bored of winning everything season after season.

KFC Loella.
    Level 30
    16 League Titles,
    3 Champions League,
    1 Cup.
    Bunzo and Arion like this.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Apprentice
    I'd like to see his team, must be like 150% at least

all his players are 9 stars every season ......there is something strange in this game

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pcmacdaniel View Post
    Either tank next season to avoid playing him or produce enough coins and packs from farming and buying tokens to match his quality. Fool the cup draw as well.
    good advice
    I also had a team like this in my reserves CH.L. this season, so decided to stay
    he 's gonna win another treble this season
    how to win every competetion ( league, champions league an cup ) like that....!!!!!!!-liverpool-trophies.jpg
    Arion likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    the new league system is that you get put into a league where everyone have the same skill level in their team as you do. so if this guy farms tokens to get great players, then when the new season starts he will:

1) be put in a cup with opponents from higher leagues ---> they will buy new players who are 5-star to them and get teams much better than his
    2) everyone in his league will have great teams