Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Moi

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: boosters

Question boosters

hi guys just a question thas been bugging me for a while why is it if you have friends say 4 of em that send you a booster from each of em then you should get 4 boosters but instead ive only been gettin one since ive been playing this game its the same for the green ones and red ones

you get one of each per day regardless how many of one type you get sent so you're not meant to have more than four friends apparently

wow really that sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Darren Reece View Post
    wow really that sucks

you can watch videos for boosters too.

5.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #5
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren Reece View Post
    wow really that sucks
    No, that makes it fair for everyone. Otherwise Managers with 100 Friends would have a massive advantage against Managers who don't have any or just a few, specially Managers who play "as Guest".
    Arion likes this.

Rookie
    What would be the problem with this? It would be great incentive for people who play the game to get more involved, and get to know other managers (id love to see a chat system, cause I'd like to get to know the people that watch my matches). I think it's all about choice. If managers want to go the extra distance and get friends, then good on them, and they should reap the rewards. If managers don't have friends,or have few..then that is their decision, and its up to them them to change (or not..their choice) the situation, I'm confused about this play "as Guest"...what do you mean by this?

Quote Originally Posted by John Bednar View Post
    What would be the problem with this? It would be great incentive for people who play the game to get more involved, and get to know other managers (id love to see a chat system, cause I'd like to get to know the people that watch my matches). I think it's all about choice. If managers want to go the extra distance and get friends, then good on them, and they should reap the rewards. If managers don't have friends,or have few..then that is their decision, and its up to them them to change (or not..their choice) the situation, I'm confused about this play "as Guest"...what do you mean by this?
    The chat system is (supposed) to come with the 7th June update. Also, by Guest they mean those who play from phone and haven't connected their club with FB or G+.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.