Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiago Valverde View Post
    Can a player that I loan to other team member keep playing in my team? Or he will be unavailable for me?
    I don't think it will be available for you anymore during that period.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Rookie
    at what time on thursday will the tournaments be scheduled? at night during the regular daily maintenance between wed-thu or thu-fri? or some other time?

so at what time do i need to be in an association with 4 or more players?

Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    Inside the association and I think is fair enough.
    I know, but I mean, when a team wins a trophy it stays in their trophy room because they won it. However the manager and all the players will have a trophy in their record as well although they won't have it physically.
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Rookie
    What condition will the players have at the association game start? Their real condition, or always full, 99%? I'll be quite different, if I play association game before competition one, and so with full condition, or after competition, with some 70% condition...

And one more question, how many substitutions will be allowed? Three, like in competition games, or unlimited, like in friendlies?
    Itthirit Uengsakun likes this.

I have a small question.
    These free training sessions increase attributes also ??? Or just the training bonuses ??

Quote Originally Posted by Medo zalata View Post
    I have a small question.
    These free training sessions increase attributes also ??? Or just the training bonuses ??
    Only the bonus.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by petrstary View Post
    What condition will the players have at the association game start? Their real condition, or always full, 99%? I'll be quite different, if I play association game before competition one, and so with full condition, or after competition, with some 70% condition...

And one more question, how many substitutions will be allowed? Three, like in competition games, or unlimited, like in friendlies?
    99% condition, moral superb, no injuries as long as I know.

3 substitutions as long is a tournament and not a friendly game.

Hey guys take a look at these 2 articles and you can find some more information about Associations

Pictures only (Sneak Peek) - Associations – Sneak Peak | Top Eleven
    More info - Associations – All you need to know | Top Eleven

Good luck!
    Arion and sparklinginsilence like this.

[Official] 7th June: Football Associations release-rules.jpg

This is the most interesting thing... the stars I see in my team, vs the stars you see in your team so this will expand the range...

The selected pairs for the matches is random? Or the strongest member faces the rival association's strongest? Or maybe the captain faces the captain, same for vice-captains?

Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast