Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

How were rewards decided for associations if it's just a beginning and everybody are equal

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #22
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by AramRonaldo7 View Post
    How were rewards decided for associations if it's just a beginning and everybody are equal
    Seasonal rewards will be awarded when Season ends, so it will be at this point where the global ranking will matter, and also if they promoted or not from lowest Division. Until then, Associations will receive rewards after every tournament
    AramRonaldo7 likes this.

Rookie
    bit off-topic, but the new sliding page animation in training is pretty awful. training already requires too many clicks and now my eyes and fingers are instinctively trying to hit a moving target. after 5 training sessions my head is getting dizzy.

anyway, off to testing the associations.

Moi, about the time of the home match, if I set it to one particular value, all teams in my association will play at this fixed time, irrespective of their time zone? If yes, this might be a problem if members of my association are far apart geographically.

Suppose now I set the time to 19:00, what will happen to the other matches that have been set to or around this time, and what will happen to those (new Cup and CL fixtures after qualifications) that are expected to be set close to this time?
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-07-2016 at 11:32 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

Can an 'Associations' forum be opened on here to keep all the Association posts in one place? It could also have a topic on Associations for forum users so we can find an Association of forum users to join and keep in touch with.

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #26
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Moi, about the time of the home match, if I set it to one particular value, all teams in my association will play at this fixed time, irrespective of their time zone? If yes, this might be a problem if members of my association are far apart geographically.

Suppose now I set the time to 19:00, what will happen to the other matches that have been set to or around this time, and what will happen to those (new Cup and CL fixtures after qualifications) that are expected to be set close to this time?
    We have reserved some slots for Association matches during the weekend, so they won't interfere with official League/Cup/CL matches, so no need to worry about that. You'll see it during the weekend

7.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #27
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Can an 'Associations' forum be opened on here to keep all the Association posts in one place? It could also have a topic on Associations for forum users so we can find an Association of forum users to join and keep in touch with.
    That's a great suggestion. We may create one category after the first week, for now we don't want to keep the conversation here, where we compile all about the status of the release, questions, possible issues and workarounds

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    We have reserved some slots for Association matches during the weekend, so they won't interfere with official League/Cup/CL matches, so no need to worry about that. You'll see it during the weekend
    Yes, but I don't want some of my other matches to be re-scheduled in the 1-5 a.m. region. This season, my evening matches have been scheduled in the 17-22 p.m region. Also, I don't want my matches to be set closer together than they used to be.

What are the reserved slots? My time zone is G.M.T+4 .
    Last edited by Tactician; 06-07-2016 at 11:42 AM.
    quit this game (23/08/2015)
    started playing again (13/03/2016)
    quit this game (08/08/2016)
    playing (11/12/2016)
    quit this game (11/01/2017)
    playing (May 2017)
    quit this game (23/07/2017)
    playing (22/07/2018)
    quit this deceiving game (24/08/2018)
    playing (02/09/2019)
    Final Quit; Enough is Enough (10/12/2019)

VIP
    So, basically, those from the highest level, who have teams filled with 7-9* players, can join in an association and be unbeatable...

Famous
    If I understood well, a 9-star team from level 45 will be just as good as the same from level 2. So highest levels do not mean anything there.
    Arion likes this.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast