Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

Only way I found, was: open Squad-Menu - at the right side of the pitch push the green arrow - select autosub and put the player in.

2.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #152
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Hartmann View Post
    Question: Do the players i loan from others in my association only work as substitutions, or can i somehow make them play in my top eleven? And if so, how do i do that? Thanks for any answer
    You can fully use them in your top eleven lineup but of course only for Association matches, and only for this tournament. You can't use them in your League/Cup/CL matches.

Dreamer
    I'm finally able to log in! Just saw my Associations draw.
    Was this random or are we grouped by quality once again? Every team in my tournament is 6 or 7 stars.

I find it kind of annoying that everything is grouped by quality, that's essentially saying there is no way to get ahead, if you have a better team, we'll just find you an even stronger group to play in!
    So what is the point of getting a strong team? I can have a 3 star team and play against 3 star teams, or a 7 star team and play against 7 star teams. If this is the case, I see no incentive to try to improve.

4.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #154
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    I'm finally able to log in! Just saw my Associations draw.
    Was this random or are we grouped by quality once again? Every team in my tournament is 6 or 7 stars.

I find it kind of annoying that everything is grouped by quality, that's essentially saying there is no way to get ahead, if you have a better team, we'll just find you an even stronger group to play in!
    So what is the point of getting a strong team? I can have a 3 star team and play against 3 star teams, or a 7 star team and play against 7 star teams. If this is the case, I see no incentive to try to improve.
    Quality is not the only criteria, so it's always better to have better players.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Quality is not the only criteria, so it's always better to have better players.
    Interesting, what other criteria are there?

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #156
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    I can't go further than that

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    time zone and country neighborhood for sure
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

8.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #158
    Moi
    We have released an update for iOS and Android, which fixes some bugs, if you had troubles accessing your team please update as soon as possible.

Full changelog

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    time zone and country neighborhood for sure
    I don't think so. We war the heart of europe ;p, have another europe A there, one full chinese team und one brazil team...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1)
    Moi : Squads can have a limited number of players on their teams. And loaned players count too. If a player is loaned to a team, it's like it was theirs and it is taken into account to calculate the total number of players in that Squad.
    So, we can't loan a player to a friend who has already 22 players ?

2) If we loaned a player and there is a tournament game (of our friend) and an official game of our team at the same time , this player is going to play in both games ?

3) If we loaned a player with a 30% condition, our friend gave him 4 greens to play in his tournament game and then we 'll use him in our league game, his condition gonna be 90% ?
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-10-2016 at 09:53 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast