Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

Rookie
    The Bonuses: the game says you can give one 4% bonus per tournament day. The help says one for Semi-Finals and one for Finals. This is a bit confusing. The tournament starts on Friday, but Friday is not a tournament day?

Did the bonuses we gave on Friday drop by 2% during the daily maintenance?

b/w

Big thumbs up for the chat!

a few questions not in the FAQ.

1/ is it possible to change the status of an association once created (so change it from a closed to an open or VV)
    2/ If a player in an association becomes inactive, is it possible for the captain to remove them (outside of an association phase)

3.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #173
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by David Mcgarry View Post
    a few questions not in the FAQ.

1/ is it possible to change the status of an association once created (so change it from a closed to an open or VV)
    2/ If a player in an association becomes inactive, is it possible for the captain to remove them (outside of an association phase)
    Yes and yes, but for 2nd only if he has no scheduled matches in the current tournament

Rookie
    Moi : Squads can have a limited number of players on their teams. And loaned players count too. If a player is loaned to a team, it's like it was theirs and it is taken into account to calculate the total number of players in that Squad.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    1)
    So, we can't loan a player to a friend who has already 22 players ?
    And if every memeber of the association has a full 22 player squad no one can loan anybody?
    Arion likes this.

5.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #175
    Moi
    We're having an issue in our servers that may cause Association feature to be inactive or tournament matches to be stuck. We're working on it.
    Arion likes this.

Yes I noticed that
    madflo19 likes this.

Me too

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    Take it as a challenge. The same applies for when you face those strong teams in the Cup. Such situations will likely improve you tactically if you make the effort.
    Before we started first leg of first round, strongest opponent pimped his team to 10% to 25% stronger, second team team was also pimped from 8% up to 18% stronger (maybe loan players) - also the 3rd and 4th team got up to 15% stronger than their opponents, only 5th and 6th stayed at there %.

First round was 3 wins, 3 loses, -1 goal.
    Second round was 3 wins, 2 loses, one draw.

So we did it, but it was a long tactical discussion at our chat.

Rookie
    I must ask this question once more. Today I had a cup game in the evening and an association game an hour later. I thought my players will start the association game with full condition, as I was told here, but they started with their real condition, so they were really tired at the end. If it is a bug - ok, hope it will be fixed soon. If not, it's really not a good feature - having 70 or 99% condition, just as a result of luck (playing before or after competitive game), might for sure decide even ties...

Quote Originally Posted by petrstary View Post
    I must ask this question once more. Today I had a cup game in the evening and an association game an hour later. I thought my players will start the association game with full condition, as I was told here, but they started with their real condition, so they were really tired at the end. If it is a bug - ok, hope it will be fixed soon. If not, it's really not a good feature - having 70 or 99% condition, just as a result of luck (playing before or after competitive game), might for sure decide even ties...
    You thought wrong your players will not loss any condition during the FA game if they started at 80% they will be at 80% at the end
    It´s up to you what condition they start the game at

Ps ..you were never told here that your players would start an Association game with full condition
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast