Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree81Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] 7th June: Football Associations release

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Moi : Squads can have a limited number of players on their teams. And loaned players count too. If a player is loaned to a team, it's like it was theirs and it is taken into account to calculate the total number of players in that Squad.
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    So, we can't loan a player to a friend who has already 22 players ?

Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    And if every memeber of the association has a full 22 player squad no one can loan anybody?
    so, we don't have an answer here.
    Is any member who knows that by experience ?
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunzo View Post
    You thought wrong your players will not loss any condition during the FA game if they started at 80% they will be at 80% at the end
    It´s up to you what condition they start the game at

Ps ..you were never told here that your players would start an Association game with full condition
    I know they won't lose condition after the match, it's ok. My question was about the starting condition, when I asked for the first time a few days ago, one moderator here told me they will start with full condition and superb morale. Now I've looked back again and see Moi's response, that they will start with their real condition.

So it's clear now...

And "It´s up to you what condition they start the game at" - well, yes, it is, and also up to my will to spend green packs :-)
    Bunzo likes this.

Not many times you hear this but you have done great job Nordeus with the Associations.

Nice graphics, excellent communication and planning and superb overall updates to the game.

Yes, there are still some hurdles to overcome to make the game engine better but for once i can say im satisfied. Keep it up !
    nikolgiorgos, Moi and Tyltyl like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    now I noticed that.
    When we examine another team (possibly an opponent, supporter or what), we can see his association.
    And if there is an extra position, we could join his asc.
    great
    madflo19, Duncton and Bunzo like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

And if there is an extra position, we could join his asc.
    great[/QUOTE]

My second team had only 4 teams in the FA,now,after the semifinals we added 2 more teams and we are 6^

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Quote Originally Posted by sparklinginsilence View Post
    Not many times you hear this but you have done great job Nordeus with the Associations.

Nice graphics, excellent communication and planning and superb overall updates to the game.

Yes, there are still some hurdles to overcome to make the game engine better but for once i can say im satisfied. Keep it up !
    Agreed, it's well developed and presented. The chat is welcome and I hope it will be added between friends or more.
    I also didn't expect a live update on the other matches

We won our first tournament and it was exciting. I like it a lot!
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Dreamer
    Here is a good suggestion....
    Make it so when I borrow a player I can give him green/blue packs.
    There's no point in borrowing a player at half condition and low morale cause he's a backup for someone else when I can't give him what he needs to recover. Either team should be able to do this, not just the original owner.

Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    Here is a good suggestion....
    Make it so when I borrow a player I can give him green/blue packs.
    There's no point in borrowing a player at half condition and low morale cause he's a backup for someone else when I can't give him what he needs to recover. Either team should be able to do this, not just the original owner.
    The only problem with that is that you can use the other associated teams as a resting point for your players, letting them waste packs for your own needs
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyltyl View Post
    The only problem with that is that you can use the other associated teams as a resting point for your players, letting them waste packs for your own needs
    So I'm essentially at the mercy of another manager to decide my player's condition? How does that make sense?
    If in real soccer if a player on loan sprains his ankle do they just ship him off without treatment and say "sorry, your problem now, we aren't allowed to treat him"? I would certainly hope not.

They are my greens, I should be allowed to use them as I see fit on whatever player I want on my roster.

10.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #190
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by BridgeGoth View Post
    So I'm essentially at the mercy of another manager to decide my player's condition? How does that make sense?
    If in real soccer if a player on loan sprains his ankle do they just ship him off without treatment and say "sorry, your problem now, we aren't allowed to treat him"? I would certainly hope not.

They are my greens, I should be allowed to use them as I see fit on whatever player I want on my roster.
    We're collecting all your suggestions. We'll evaluate all of them and implement the ones that can help Top Eleven to be better

Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast