Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Associations Forum section

How some players used more than 6% home ground possession in association matches?

Post More than 6%home ground bonus?

how can get more than 6% possession home ground bonus in association match?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails New Associations Forum section-screenshot_424.png  

Quote Originally Posted by Elke Lara View Post
    how can get more than 6% possession home ground bonus in association match?
    That's only optical bug AFTER the game. During game, it's shown right with 0-5%. Look at the total possession bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by nash123 View Post
    Our draw is also quite close. And the end, we can be 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th... That's will be a thrilling weekend.
    Semi-Finals are over - we will be 1st or 2nd.

Karun Sagar
    Jun 19, 21:59 CEST

Today my 4 star star 71 quality team that has won 13 of the last 14 games and is winning the league lost to a 45 out of quality team while i was supporting them and the opposition wasn't in football associations. WTF THE OPPOSING TEAM ONLY FEILDED TEN MEN I don't have a problem with upsets but upsets based on nothing are total trash and should be overturned. This isn't the firs time such bs was pulled on my team. So far i have faled to win three of 4 away games a gainst weaker teams in spite of being in form. THATS NOT RIGHT, You say stars matter here, well how come the better coached higher star team keeps on losing? Honestly this match should be overturned cause its utter bs, and I'm tired of my team dealing with this crap.

Well my FA came 2nd, losing out narrowly in the final after a couple of last gasp goals won the ties for our opponents. This after we slaughtered our semi final opponents, winning all but 1 match.

Thoroughly enjoyable and the fair draw made for a great competition. Looking forward to the next one immensely! Well done nordeus on creating this rolercoaster of a competition!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Fire View Post
    I'm more than happy to give it some more weeks before I judge. I was basing my comment on my own experiences, limited as they may be. We'll see what this weekend and the next brings and then I'll be able to see if it's possible to win without being a heavy token buying player or not.

I think the competition as a whole is a great format and if you only meet a monster association say 1 week in 4 I can live with that
    Having now played this for a few weeks I can conclude it's a deeply unfair competition - just the cup for associations. Every week bar one my association of mainly 6* teams is smashed by a better 6* or 7* fa. Where are the 4 or 5* teams that would make this fair? Again being punished for having a good team. Disgrace

Addicted
    I think it's fair. Raw managerial tactics triumph.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Where are the 4 or 5* teams that would make this fair?
    you mean, you want your 6* group to play with* a 4* group to be fair ?
    lol

btw , it's difficult (or impossible) to find a 4* group.
    In asc Cup, only active managers participate, so all the teams are ate least 5*.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456