Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: New Associations Forum section

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I 'wrote' about that in two posts (links below). Please read and understand.

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post410491

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post410497
    I do understand your point about it being unfair for 7* teams to only face other 7* teams and to an extent I agree. This begs the question where the 3* association was in my competition? There were 3 FAs of equal quality (5/6* mix) and one much stronger (7/8* mix). Is the new competition meant to emulate la liga or the bundesliga where 1 team dominates effortlessly? Most people agree these leagues are somewhat overly predictable when compared to a league where many teams are in with a chance

Hi Moi . Many times managers from Brazil dont like the Ideia about another country like Usa and Germany can watch many vĂ­deos to Win rests and another gift ,while in brazil about we can watch only in Max 10 videos. I think nordeus is not guilty . In my opinion supersonics, TAPJoy and others could work for negociate with brazilian companies to get promotions, to managers from Brazil.

Enviado de meu XT1078 usando Tapatalk

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #43
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Fire View Post
    I do understand your point about it being unfair for 7* teams to only face other 7* teams and to an extent I agree. This begs the question where the 3* association was in my competition? There were 3 FAs of equal quality (5/6* mix) and one much stronger (7/8* mix). Is the new competition meant to emulate la liga or the bundesliga where 1 team dominates effortlessly? Most people agree these leagues are somewhat overly predictable when compared to a league where many teams are in with a chance
    Let's try to not reach to conclusions by just looking into this 1st tournament you've played, or just by looking into a couple of them. There have been hundreds of thousands of tournaments last weekend, you can't extract any pattern about how the engine does the matchmaking by just looking into one I am sorry but you don't have the big picture here.

Matchmaking in Associations tournament is a complex thing, quality has a big portion of influence but it's not all (just) about quality, other factors are taken into account. Don't jump into conclusions only based of what you may have been able to see during last weekend. How many tournaments did you check? Let's say 3?. You have seen what, like 0.0003% of the tournaments?

As I said, matchmaking is not simple and you can't say "if this tournament was like these, that means all tournaments will work exactly the same way". You don't know what was involved in this draw against that specific association you got as rival. Also, all TE teams are unique, so for each and every generated tournament you have a unique scenario that does not apply to other scenarios/draws. It is also impossible to match 2 exact identical associations in terms of quality and any other factors, because as I just said, there are no identical clubs in Top Eleven, so there will always be some team better than its counterpart.

Besides that, it is also impossible to create a draw that would make everyone 100% happy, and this thread is a proof of that: some want quality-fair draws, some think it should be totally random, some want a challenge, some want an easy draw ...

You can recall your player back.

I think all the players in FA should have 100% condition because they have to play other games ( CL,League,Cup ) if they did not lose the conditions after FA match. Top eleven makes us to use green packs.So I cannot use loanee from other members because of low condition.

Same as other competitions.
    Quote Originally Posted by dokotoda View Post
    Is there reward during the match like boosters for fair play and subs etc?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I figured that much after the first competition.....haha

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Let's try to not reach to conclusions by just looking into this 1st tournament you've played, or just by looking into a couple of them. There have been hundreds of thousands of tournaments last weekend, you can't extract any pattern about how the engine does the matchmaking by just looking into one I am sorry but you don't have the big picture here.

Matchmaking in Associations tournament is a complex thing, quality has a big portion of influence but it's not all (just) about quality, other factors are taken into account. Don't jump into conclusions only based of what you may have been able to see during last weekend. How many tournaments did you check? Let's say 3?. You have seen what, like 0.0003% of the tournaments?

As I said, matchmaking is not simple and you can't say "if this tournament was like these, that means all tournaments will work exactly the same way". You don't know what was involved in this draw against that specific association you got as rival. Also, all TE teams are unique, so for each and every generated tournament you have a unique scenario that does not apply to other scenarios/draws. It is also impossible to match 2 exact identical associations in terms of quality and any other factors, because as I just said, there are no identical clubs in Top Eleven, so there will always be some team better than its counterpart.

Besides that, it is also impossible to create a draw that would make everyone 100% happy, and this thread is a proof of that: some want quality-fair draws, some think it should be totally random, some want a challenge, some want an easy draw ...
    I'm more than happy to give it some more weeks before I judge. I was basing my comment on my own experiences, limited as they may be. We'll see what this weekend and the next brings and then I'll be able to see if it's possible to win without being a heavy token buying player or not.

I think the competition as a whole is a great format and if you only meet a monster association say 1 week in 4 I can live with that

A good fair draw for my association this time. All 4 FAs in the draw have very similar quality so I'm happy. Win, lose or draw I don't care as long as it's fair

Our draw is also quite close. And the end, we can be 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th... That's will be a thrilling weekend.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast