Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By I Stole Your Clean Sheet
  • 1 Post By gogs67

Thread: All-Time Records

Question All-Time Records

Hello, does anyone know where the all-time club record went? The computer version looks like the mobile version now, and I don't know if they have done away with this. If anyone knows please tell me. Thanks!
    Being unathletic is not a foul.

Quote Originally Posted by I Stole Your Clean Sheet View Post
    Hello, does anyone know where the all-time club record went? The computer version looks like the mobile version now, and I don't know if they have done away with this. If anyone knows please tell me. Thanks!
    I won't tell you. I hate you since you stole my clean sheet and I'm a goalkeeper

Jokes aside, try going to this website: www.topeleven.com/play-old... I don't know if this works now, after the FA update.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

I tried going there but now it looks like the mobile version, but thanks for your help! Looks like that feature doesn't exist anymore.
    PS: I'm actually a defender
    Arion likes this.
    Being unathletic is not a foul.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by I Stole Your Clean Sheet View Post
    I tried going there but now it looks like the mobile version, but thanks for your help! Looks like that feature doesn't exist anymore.
    PS: I'm actually a defender
    I can still access old version from Arion's link.
    Arion likes this.