Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: No more history of the team

maybey you can more stats

now only see games and goals

better i can more stats so i kan look or players are good for me team or not

Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    Moi, why not take advantage and put the statistics in the new version?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    We're working on some solution for that
    As a player, Ive always defended that to have a more "light game"- in -less consuming terms-, that don't saturates the cpu and that is complete(with the job centre to change team, that costed months to be added, new rankings inclusive, or etc of things that managers request), this new version can be linked with old version and do something great... using this as a complement/extension/extended version of the new version....^^

Quote Originally Posted by Paivinha View Post
    Moi, why not take advantage and put the statistics in the new version?
    Or even better, actually express the frustration that the current players have with the, quite simply, crap Febuary interface update - and that stupid % thing instead of the tried, trusted and understood stars and even more insultingly forced to play on a slow game that only loads when you are watching and when you have the "chosen" web extensions.

Its been 4/5 months now and I still cant work out the new % version without having to sit with calculators and the likes to work out which player is better.

Its quite simple what needs to be done. The new TRAINING is an IMPROVEMENT. Import that into the OLD version.

Then lose EVERYTHING ELSE, as everything else is not an improvement but has actually made the game WORSE to play.

CDL
    Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    Actually this is just a temp thing. Interface will soon be like it was before (probably tomorrow) except for the Job Center, which won't be available for now.
    Hopefully You guys can put it into new version... I bet more than 90% of players care about historical stats, it's a small thing for programmers but it makes the game so much more enjoyable. No doubt.

BTW: I'm not sure why we can't see career stats for assists of our players, just goals (assists only for current season).. it's not hockey, but we know assists are almost as important as goals cuz most of those goals wouldn't be scored if not some amazing assists.. ; )
    motrin and Duncton like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    job center closed, history is back
    No more history of the team-1-job-center.jpg

no more take over option
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

6.   Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread.   #16
    Moi
    The club history is back in old version
    nikolgiorgos and madflo19 like this.

7.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #17
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by CDL View Post
    Hopefully You guys can put it into new version... I bet more than 90% of players care about historical stats, it's a small thing for programmers but it makes the game so much more enjoyable. No doubt.

BTW: I'm not sure why we can't see career stats for assists of our players, just goals (assists only for current season).. it's not hockey, but we know assists are almost as important as goals cuz most of those goals wouldn't be scored if not some amazing assists.. ; )
    We are working on having this feature in the new version (no timeframe yet).

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    job center closed, history is back

no more take over option
    After job center closed, I hope an option for immediately resigning can be considered in order to allow managers starting over as normal new manager, or simply let their teams managing by bot.

Job Center

what is exactly Job Center?... anyone..?
    Thanks

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseph P Brenner View Post
    what is exactly Job Center?... anyone..?
    Thanks
    if you want, you can leave your current team and take over a new team from the beginning (lv1 - or low level teams).

* from the old version of the game
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast