Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Congratulations Nordeus

I was really sceptic at the announcement... but I really like it after the first weeking: Thrilling, Tactical Discussions, Disappointment, Happiness,... all this in a competition, that doesn't cost anything...
    Great... really great Nordeus.
    Congratulations  Nordeus-thumb-up-terminator-pablo-m-r.jpg

Only one thing with was a bit... annonying: our draw wasn't balanced:

1. Ac.Team overall was around 130%
    2. Ac.Team overall was around 110% (our Ac.)
    3. Ac.Team overall was around 95%
    4. Ac.Team overall was around 90%

I've two friends, which plays in two different Ac. and they got a perfect draw - difference between best and weakest team was only 8%. At the second draw it was only 6%. So we saw, it's possible.
    Moi likes this.

Agree with all above except the need to sort out the Loan player situation where you already have an full (or almost full) squad, and want to take a couple of players on loan. It just isn't possible...

If the number of slots per team was extended to 24 (but only the first 22 apply to 'normal' play), then a couple of loan players could be inserted into the extra slots for the duration of the tournament.

Both Palace teams are in Associations; Casuals' wasn't up to 4 teams when the Tournament started, but Terriers are in a 6-team Association and registered two wins in the Semi-Final (27-9 win) and two draws in the Final (12-21 loss).
    Last edited by talisman; 06-12-2016 at 07:33 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    We won at the limit with 12-9 at general.

madflo19 likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Quote Originally Posted by skrrr View Post
    Yeah, this is great. Well done!

Though 4 matches in a day is pretty brutal (while trying to watch Euros, Copa America, eating, sleeping.)
    ..and working too

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

A.C. MILAN LEGENDS-Team Showcase
    http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...n-legends.html
    Season 45,lvl 43(24 trebles)
    GAME OVER

Rookie
    One thing I would like to see is being able to set orders for more than one game in advance, last night I had three games in a short period of time one being a league game sandwhiched by the two association games, having to be online to swap players was a right pain and got complicated as five of my lads are loaners.

We came, we saw, we placed first in our association and all we got was a lousy 15pk of the assorted. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the matches, but the winnings could have been something a little more special. Maybe a 1st place Jersey/Emblem designed specifically for that weeks competition? I felt like our winnings should have been the second place prize.

I spent more in green packs than what I received in winnings as a 1st place prize.

Great work, but please consider something a little more special for the winners. Thanks!

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    If the number of slots per team was extended to 24 (but only the first 22 apply to 'normal' play), then a couple of loan players could be inserted into the extra slots for the duration of the tournament.
    I totally agree with that and that was my problem.
    I have 22 players but one is in nego list, the second is injured and the third is a 0T I was trying to sell (sold yesterday).
    Actually, I don't believ that if you have a 6* player from a mate instead of yours 5* will make any difference, just for the experience (unless you have kynan in the same group and gives you Foster - LOL).

Continuing the positive thinking and the cheerful atmosphere nordeus guys gave us this week end, also want to add that this "live" info for how our team-mates doing in their games, was great too.
    But I don't find it useful in official games of my team (to have "live" info how my TE friends doing in their games if playing the same hour - or maybe the other league games).
    I 'll loose concentration I think.

Great work, but please consider something a little more special for the winners.
    Also agree with that too and this suggestion Khris made here is great (a jersey for asc. winners).
    http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...tml#post410636

* please respect the "spirit" of this thread so add some good words for people who lost many ours of their life (and sleep )
    or you can add-comment-suggest some of the new features.
    For complains about the condition, q draws, lost connection or time schedule, we can post in other threads of the forum.
    Thanks
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 06-14-2016 at 02:13 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

I think that some more packs for the 4th place wouldn't hurt, simply because you can get more (1-1-3) in any normal match and you get 1-1-1 if you place 4th. You can make it more stimulating so people wouldn't just leave or forget the 3rd-4th place final.

1st place: 7-7-7
    2nd place: 4-4-4
    3rd place: 3-3-3
    4th place: 2-2-2
    Winning Eleven season records:

15 Leagues won : 1, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31, 38 - Runner up: 8, 10, 15
    9 Champions League won: 7, 9, 11, 19, 20, 21, 24, 31, 33 - Runner up: 15, 16, 26, 34
    1 Super League won: 38
    7 Cups won: 17, 18, 20, 23, 24, 33, 35 - Runner up: 9, 14, 34, 38

Love that idea! Implement it!

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I totally agree with that and that was my problem.
    I have 22 players but one is in nego list, the second is injured and the third is a 0T I was trying to sell (sold yesterday).
    Actually, I don't believ that if you have a 6* player from a mate instead of yours 5* will make any difference, just for the experience (unless you have kynan in the same group and gives you Foster - LOL).

Continuing the positive thinking and the cheerful atmosphere nordeus guys gave us this week end, also want to add that this "live" info for how our team-mates doing in their games, was great too.
    But I don't find it useful in official games of my team (to have "live" info how my TE friends doing in their games if playing the same hour - or maybe the other league games).
    I 'll loose concentration I think.

Also agree with that too and this suggestion Khris made here is great (a jersey for asc. winners).
    http://forum.topeleven.com/suggestio...tml#post410636

* please respect the "spirit" of this thread so add some good words for people who lost many ours of their life (and sleep )
    or you can add-comment-suggest some of the new features.
    For complains about the condition, q draws, lost connection or time schedule, we can post in other threads of the forum.
    Thanks

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    It was a "frustrated" weekend I could say, for us who played association games but I want to re-post here, to give some motivation to T11 devs who I believe are working hard to make this new competition to run smooth.
    If someone is working hard, under pressure, above the normal hours, doesn't deserve such bad critics or posts of anger.

Ok guys, association competition had a lot of fun and we really enjoyed it.
    You can do it
    Bunzo, sparklinginsilence and Moi like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast