Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: is there anyway I can win???

Rookie

here is the info u need

Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I think you firstly need to post information of starters of both teams for further comment for coming match. Team qualities or percentages may mislead us on expecting real strengths of teams.
    is there anyway I can win???-screenshot_2016-06-13-15-37-15.jpgis there anyway I can win???-screenshot_2016-06-13-15-36-52.jpgis there anyway I can win???-screenshot_2016-06-13-15-36-49.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2016-06-13-15-36-49.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	68439

Rookie
    This is my teamis there anyway I can win???-screenshot_2016-06-13-15-40-55.jpgis there anyway I can win???-screenshot_2016-06-13-15-40-46.jpg

This is my team

Famous
    Thanks for information. There is a clear difference in qualities. Sometimes average qualities cannot reflect the difference.

In such case, my strategy is always trying to lower the score in the matches, and then try to steal for victory late in the match so that the opponent has no time to revenge. I usually use very defensive formation according to my players available e.g. 5-4-1, 4-5-1, 4-1-4-1, 4-2-3w-1, and even non-symmetric formations. Keep patience until "suitable time" time, and then try to attack. The suitable time is dependent on a lot of factors. If my team losses some early goals, the suitable time come earlier. But I don't mean start attacking when the team concede a goal. Your opponent has no full back and weaker in the wing. I suggest to use some MR/ML/AMR/AML. But defense is still more important on starting the match. If you can identify one or two of opponents' key player, you may put more players around him.

I don't know if the strategy is good but I seldom suffer big losses if I well prepared. Hope these can help you a little bit. I think I The chance for winning is still small. Keep patient and wish for good luck.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cookizzz View Post
    I think you firstly need to post information of starters of both teams for further comment for coming match. Team qualities or percentages may mislead us on expecting real strengths of teams.
    You are right, the difference can be huge but if that's the real quality difference if I would be you I would use my substitutions and save conditions for my main players.

Maybe you can get a surprising good result but I doubt you can get two.

We should be real, I bet on your opponent!
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Famous
    Yeah, to be honest you have 1% chance but still, try it!
    I would go defensive with 2 good AML/R and counter attack/down both flanks. Keep it defensive even if you lose and switch to normal in the last 20 minutes.

Rookie
    Use 4-1-2-2-1 with AML/AMR, defensive, long pass, flanks, counter, normal, zonal, offside on

Rookie
    Lost ,1-5

Rookie
    Thank u all

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PricopGeorgeCătălin View Post
    You are right, the difference can be huge but if that's the real quality difference if I would be you I would use my substitutions and save conditions for my main players.
    Maybe you can get a surprising good result but I doubt you can get two.
    We should be real, I bet on your opponent!
    he was right, he is God

@gizzmo
    Yeah, to be honest you have 1% chance but still, try it!
    he is good for bookmaker

Lost ,1-5
    Thank u all
    I hope you didn't lost your sleep
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12