Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Serious problem

Serious problem

Guys I have a serious matter here .... yesterday in an Association match the match stuck because the opponent did not have the proper players number to play .... but now My whole Game is stuck and The Game preview is keeping like that And I couldn't attend my match in league .... Anyone Can laed me to the game technicals ???!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Serious problem-screenshot_%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A1%D9%A6-%D9%A0%D9%A6-%D9%A1%D9%A3-%D9%A1%D9%A1-%D9%A5%D9%A3-%D9%A2%D9%A8.jpg   Serious problem-screenshot_%D9%A2%D9%A0%D9%A1%D9%A6-%D9%A0%D9%A6-%D9%A1%D9%A3-%D9%A1%D9%A1-%D9%A5%D9%A3-%D9%A1%D9%A6.jpg  

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #2
    Moi
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Ahmed Moussa View Post
    Guys I have a serious matter here .... yesterday in an Association match the match stuck because the opponent did not have the proper players number to play .... but now My whole Game is stuck and The Game preview is keeping like that And I couldn't attend my match in league .... Anyone Can laed me to the game technicals ???!!
    We had some issues with tournament matches which caused this effect. We're working on it.

Can you please contact our Support team from Top Eleven app (clicking the question mark button "?" next to Settings) so they can check the specifics of your case?

Quote Originally Posted by Moi View Post
    We had some issues with tournament matches which caused this effect. We're working on it.

Can you please contact our Support team from Top Eleven app (clicking the question mark button "?" next to Settings) so they can check the specifics of your case?
    I did that yesterday ... shall I do it again ??!!