Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Im sick and tired of the way Nordeus is treating us!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    hehe. nice one. if they can fix auction to reduce tokens used, i will salute you. hope you get 5 star treatment all the way.
    I shall act as John F kennedy, or Martin Luther King

For the people on the forums

i will channel their voices in to one big voice!

Vote Vlado for president
    axim78 likes this.

4am
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by MDKII View Post
    So, if we don't announce anything, it will feel like radio silence. If we announce something, but it gets delayed or even scrapped, we let you all down.
    So why not announce it even if it doesn't make it through beta testing/development? That way all your punters can see you're putting the hours in and not just sitting there counting vladomaniac's money...

Think Bethesda's Game Jam... That went down a treat: Bethesda Game Jam 2011 Keynote Excerpt - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by jtcfmb View Post
    hehe. nice one. if they can fix auction to reduce tokens used, i will salute you. hope you get 5 star treatment all the way.
    No 5 star treatment is not enough for vlad, He needs "9-star" treatment.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    No 5 star treatment is not enough for vlad, He needs "9-star" treatment.
    Thx bro

Lets end this thread with this song called "who knows, only time?"
    Because we wont be seeing any "ETA" on dev.

Enya - Only Time (video) - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by vladomaniac View Post
    This is to much, we post on general, we post suggestions..no where and rarely is to be seen a Moderator
    A game, where its all about social.. our voices are not heard..

Nordeus, dont get all quiet when the "token" issue comes forward
    Nordeus, Transfers need FIX
    Nordeus, Youth Academy need FIX
    Nordeus, Friendly Matches, FIX
    Nordeus, More Statistics FIX
    Nordeus, Injuries FIX
    Nordeus, Ranking FIX
    Nordeus, I personally have spent 1,000USD dollars on this game and i want to know as your Customer/Player
    What are your future plans? i dont like your first page "did you know, stadium upgrades are COOOol"
    "look, Arsenal Shirt!"

BOOOOOORING.

Everyone who agrees, please sign to this thread.

Our voices must be heard.
    fix that sh/t

Quote Originally Posted by vladomaniac View Post
    This is to much, we post on general, we post suggestions..no where and rarely is to be seen a Moderator
    A game, where its all about social.. our voices are not heard..

Nordeus, dont get all quiet when the "token" issue comes forward
    Nordeus, Transfers need FIX
    Nordeus, Youth Academy need FIX
    Nordeus, Friendly Matches, FIX
    Nordeus, More Statistics FIX
    Nordeus, Injuries FIX
    Nordeus, Ranking FIX
    Nordeus, I personally have spent 1,000USD dollars on this game and i want to know as your Customer/Player
    What are your future plans? i dont like your first page "did you know, stadium upgrades are COOOol"
    "look, Arsenal Shirt!"

BOOOOOORING.

Everyone who agrees, please sign to this thread.

Our voices must be heard.
    Damn right!!!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

I totally agree with this post.
    This whole game is designed to squeeze as much cash as possible out of its players. They're not interested if we enjoy it, or how many people give up, as long as there are those that spend a fortune on it. Thats why any changes are either purely cosmetic, or aimed at more tokens being consumed.
    They need to ask themselves, if there are 6m monthly user, is it not better to get £1 month out of each one of them, than trying to squeeze as much as possible out of just a fraction of them.
    Almost every single player here could afford £1/month, yet very few can afford to pay the current rates for buying a player, promoting youths, keeping their players fit or even fielding a starting eleven. (The very basics of any manager sim)

I've also noticed it is IMPOSSIBLE to keep your players at their star ratings.
    Once you buy a player, they will only ever get worse as you go up. You need 75 skill/training points per 28 day season just to keep their current level.
    Then you have two options:
    1) buy tokens to help training
    2) buy tokens to buy players.

I've heard of games where coining it gives you a clear advantage, but being forced to spend money just to continue playing it is ridiculous. You only buy fifa once!
    This is about the only game where you cant even try to compete past a certain level unless you spend money.
    6m users paying £1/ month? or 10,000 paying £20 month? not to mention the obvious that 6m users being able to afford to compete, is far better than 2 million giving up because they cant. I can understand paying, but make it reasonable.
    As mentioned above, transfers are the biggest rip off. At least make it so only the winner parts with the tokens. On ebay, if you dont win, you dont pay! simples. You never know people may even use more tokens if they know it will be worthwhile!
    Last edited by Wayne Acathan; 11-29-2012 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Acathan View Post
    This whole game is designed to squeeze as much cash as possible out of its players. They're not interested if we enjoy it, or how many people give up, as long as there are those that spend a fortune on it. Thats why any changes are either purely cosmetic, or aimed at more tokens being consumed.
    They need to ask themselves, if there are 6m monthly user, is it not better to get £1 month out of each one of them, than trying to squeeze as much as possible out of just a fraction of them.
    Almost every single player here could afford £1/month, yet very few can afford to pay the current rates for buying a player, promoting youths, keeping their players fit or even fielding a starting eleven. (The very basics of any manager sim)

Once you buy a player, they will only ever get worse as you go up. You need 75 skill/training points per 28 day season just to keep their current level.

I've heard of games where coining it gives you a clear advantage, but being forced to spend money just to continue playing it is ridiculous. You only buy fifa once!
    This is about the only game where you cant even try to compete past a certain level unless you spend money.
    6m users paying £1/ month? or 10,000 paying £20 month? not to mention the obvious that 6m users being able to afford to compete, is far better than 2 million giving up because they cant. I can understand paying, but make it reasonable.
    As mentioned above, transfers are the biggest rip off. At least make it so only the winner parts with the tokens. On ebay, if you dont win, you dont pay! simples. You never know people may even use more tokens if they know it will be worthwhile!
    You must be my lost twin brother at birth?!
    i totally agree..

The problem with Serbian mentality.. is of that stubbornes and ilogical thinking.. shorterm thinking in other words

ive set my mind free from the still aching communist mindset.
    Thats why im today successfull buisness owner (revenue 2m usd) and a succ. poker player
    I am a serb mixed with croatian(if it matters) at 24 years of age.

anyways, you must put your sights longterm

i had same issue couple of years ago in my buisness, should i go for the 2-3 customers that pay good
    Or focus on 20-30 that pay smaller.. i choose the smaller one.. and it really paid off

longterm, keep more people satisfied = win

Apprentice
    Well, the problems don't seem to be that serious to me, but perhaps I'm lucky with the server I've been placed on. I'm buying close to a full squad every season working on 35 tokens/season.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Acathan View Post

well said! congrats! hope developer reads this and action on this....

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast