Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree284Likes

Thread: Season 81 - Are you ready?

We started early today with the CUP game, and gave no chance with a 5:1 win, in the next roud with 6:3 in agregate. Still waiting to know who Will be my next opponent.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

My atackers were all great, with Bessa in the top

In the night we Will have the LEAGUE game
    talisman, madflo19 and Killroy like this.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Dreamer
    Out of cup on away goals, 5-5 on aggregate (3-3, 2-2).

Weird set of matches.
    nikolgiorgos and madflo19 like this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    great victory in the Cup
    lucky me
    Season 81 - Are you ready?-cup-dereli-i-won-penalties.jpg
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

good start!
    Season 81 - Are you ready?-igf.png
    Duncton and talisman like this.

Day 6 - Palace teams report.

Palace Casuals had both matches before lunchtime, firstly a home Cup match in which Thiago de Souza Lacerda and Jack Auger scored to give Casuals a 2-0 win, and they progress to the next round with a 5-1 aggregate.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-cup-hl-qr2.jpg

Casuals' League match was at home and Jack Auger ruled the first-half scoring twice; after the break, Alexis Raymond scored a debut goal and Eirik Riis completed the 4-1 win with a late goal.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-league-hl-round-4.jpg

The Palace Terriers Management made a decision late last night to add to their season's purchases in an effort to stem the rate of goals conceded and picked out a DC/DR from the Scout list. Abdou Ewagnignon and Joe Ralphs were released.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-pt-jean-christophe-felder-69t64_6m.jpg

The Assistant Manager came up with some DMR recommendations this morning, the top one of which also had DR position so another few tokens went his way.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-pt-christian-cros-69t.jpg

Whether or not these new recruits will stabilise the ship remains to be seen, as today's opposition was not exactly taxing. Terriers coasted through their League match against the bottom team in the table, but conceded what the Management consider a silly goal on the way to a 3-1 win. Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto, Luca Giovanni Pidutti and Samir Gross scored the goals.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s14-league-hl-round-4.jpg

Cup 2nd Leg time late in the evening saw Terriers play containment football but still win 5-1, another silly goal conceded on the way to a 12-1 aggregate win. Goals from Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto (2), Luca Giavanni Pidutti, Hairil Zamri Ahmad Muzafar and Noy Hazarti cheered their travelling support.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s14-cup-hl-qr2.jpg
    Gert Funck and Killroy like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Good game for us in LEAGUE and a home win by 2:0. Bessa was the MOM again today scoring both goals.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-image.jpg Season 81 - Are you ready?-image.jpg

We are now in 5th place, but a lot to be played!

talisman likes this.

Good game, 1 point, against a strong opponent away.

Now in 7th

Hoppmann scoring again, great form!

talisman likes this.

I'm finding this season a lot harder and whilst I am still getting the results the games aren't producing many goals.

With that said my star player Hayden Foster is still on over a goal a game this season, albeit just.

After todays games he now has 856 goals for me.

At 31 he only has this season left, then 3 full seasons after until he retires. My aim is to see him break the 1000 goal mark for me before he retires.

Day 7 - Palace teams report

Palace Terriers played away in the League, and kept a rare clean sheet as left-back Kazuya Takao (MoM) twice assisted fellow defender Jean-Christophe Felder to the goals on a 2-0 win.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s14-league-hl-round-5.jpg

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s14-l14-league-round-5.jpg

Palace Casuals played away at a Level 34 behemoth in the Champions League, conceding 8%/2.0Q and 3 goals without reply.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-champ-hl-round-3.jpg

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-champ-group-g-round-3.png

Palace Terriers played at home in their Association Semi-Final and won 4-0, with a hat-trick from Esneider Gil and a single from Lyuben Dzhorev.

Palace Casuals played at home in the League, Charly Decourneau and Eirik Riis (2) doing the damage in the first half of a 3-1 win which, with other results, ends with Casuals on top of the table.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-league-hl-round-5.jpg

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s37-l33-league-round-5.jpg

Palace Casuals' first Association match of the season was at home to an evenly-matched team, and they just shaded the match 2-1, with Eirik Riis adding a late winner to Thiago de Souza Lacerda's first-half opener.

Palace Terriers completed their Association Semi-Finals matches with a 6-0 away win, Samir Gross (2), Luca Giovanni Pidutti, Tyberiy Yarych, Francesco Largou and substitute Ronaldo Pigatto Baratto scoring. Terriers' association very nearly achieved a clean sweep of all their matches, winning through to the Final 33 points to 3.

Palace Terriers put their Champions League back together with a 3-0 away win, Luca Giovanni Pidutti, Esneider Gil and Hairil Zamri Ahmad Muzafar scoring.

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s14-champ-hl-round-3.jpg

Season 81 - Are you ready?-s14-champ-group-d-round-3.png

Palace Casuals complated their Association Semi-Final with a 0-0 draw away, thir Association drawing 11 points to 11 but losing on goal difference.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

I've been quite busy, so I am not being able to check forums as frequently. We're going well in all competitions:Today is the summit clash:
    Sunil Chetri and talisman like this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast